How will this girls drug test come back?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by Melaney, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Melaney

Melaney New Member

Alright, here's my problem.
    Random drug tests take place for me every month (I'm in sports and in the student council) and I kind of fucked up.
    I had been clean for four or five months, doin' good, but Halloween rolled around and so did some herb.
    Two hits off of a mini pipe around 8-9pm on Halloween, and the next day I had 5-6 mini in the morning.
    So, there's the back story.
    I got drug tested yesterday (November 27) around 10:30am.
    I'm a small girl, pretty petite actually. 5'2 and 115-118 pounds. (I'm not that young, I'm just little.)
    What are the odds of me passing my test?
    Thanks in advance, dudes/chicks.

2. In2Herb

In2Herb New Member

(Melaney) I honestly think you will pass with no problems at all, if you really stopped in the time you said you stopped you should be good...Have you tried a home test?

3. Melaney

Melaney New Member

Does the amount of time I had quit before effect the amount of time it takes for it to get out of my system? I've heard yes and no.
    I haven't tried a home test because I figure it won't change the way my results come back on the important test.
    Also, I forgot to mention that I played basketball a a little over a week before my test. Would that have helped? Thanks for helping me out.

4. In2Herb

In2Herb New Member

I would say yes, THC Metabolites stay stored in your fat cells for up to 60-90 days on some folks, especially the ones who have smoked non stop for years, you had 5 months of sobriety witch is enough time to remove everything from your system, doing exercise helps a ton...I would say based on your info 3-5 days max to be back to a squeaky clean system, I think your good to go honestly, I would bet on it...providing everything you said was true :)