Hydrogen Peroxide as mouth wash

Discussion in 'Blood, Hair & Saliva Testing' started by borinquen717, Nov 1, 2005.

1. borinquen717

borinquen717 New Member

I've read the post and was wondering if rinsing your mouth with Hydrogen Peroxide , would help any at all as apposed to mouth wash, I was just wondering I will use whatever worked for you guys
    Peace
  2. bowl_clearer

bowl_clearer New Member

i thought this was mariwauna.com... oh never mind....;)
  3. ChronicSmoke7

ChronicSmoke7 Sr. Member

hydrogen peroxide will kill all the cells in your mouth and can be used as mouth wash, just dilute it with water and dont use it very often
    as far as using it to pass a saliva test is probably a negative.
  4. grillmeats

grillmeats No Longer Active

Saliva Test

Do yourself a favor and use listerin or scope. If you don't smoke for a few days, you'll pass.
    GrillMeats
  5. borinquen717

borinquen717 New Member

Ok no problem, I have not smoked since late night on saturday, I didn't smoke sunday, Monday and Tuesday, I have a Saliva test wenesday, Tommorow....... at 11 I have brushed my teeth every chance I can and believe me it's been a ton of times...... got my altoids for tommorow. And I have been using Mouth wash form WalMart, brand is equate... Hope I pass.....Freaking nervous...Hope evrythinh goes good
    Thanks you guys :wave:
  6. grillmeats

You Should Pass

You have it in the bag.
  7. borinquen717

borinquen717 New Member

Well went to My Orientation and Saliva test, I did everything listed brushed my teeth, used mouthwash before I left, popped in about 6to 7 altoids on my way in, got there spoke with the lady for about 20-25 minutes and went into another room gave me a thin swab asked me to place it in between my teeth and check, so I did ever so lightly waited 2 minutes gave it to her she sealed it in an tube with what I think was some blue liquad , and wraped it up and to Quest Diagn.. it goes... Hope I Pass
  8. grillmeats

You Should Pass

That's over 72 hours clean, I'm sure you passed.
  9. joel223

joel223 New Member

Saliva tests only go back for like 12 hours. Last one I passed I had smoked the night before, fell asleep around 12am, went to the test the next day at like 2pm and passed. Easy as pie. Also I read in Cannabis Culture that saliva tests aren't sensitive to marijuana. And they're way cleaner than a urine sample. You got this one licked, don't worry about it. Sit back and spark one! :spark: :D
  10. suzy

suzy New Member

did you know that if you use peroxide your tongue can grow hair on it!!! a friend of mine works in a dentist office and told me this. kinda freaky LOL. not sure how much you would have to rinse with, but i am not willing to find out LOL
  11. borinquen717

borinquen717 New Member

Wow you guys make me feel good about the test,, We shall find out soon enough,,,,Thanks for the info and confidence

And about the hair on your tongue.... NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. suzy

suzy New Member

And about the hair on your tongue.... NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

totally agree. whenever i hear the words hydrogen peroxide and mouth wash, i think of that and that i should inform those that are thinking about it LOL
    do a google search for hairy tongue, quite disgusting!

GOOD LUCK to ya, i know nothing of the salvia test, but from what i have read and what you posted you should be fine!

suzy
  13. grillmeats

Don't Use Hydrogen Peroxide
  14. borinquen717

borinquen717 New Member

Still waiting I took my saliva test on wednesday around 1130 in the morning, I 'm currently working for the company, I am dying to find out the results,, I don't want to ask them about the test, how long should it take I heard about 2-3 days, Today would be the 3rd day...... Hoping for the best
  15. grillmeats

You'll Be Fine

You should pass wwithout aa problem
  16. borinquen717

borinquen717 New Member

well here's the deal I took my saliva test 2 weeks ago, this wednesday(tommorow) I have been working for the company sinse then, should I asume I passed, I would imagione that they would have gotten the test results allready,, whta do you guys think
  17. grillmeats

Congratulations

Good luck, I'm sure you passed
  18. peacefrog2005

peacefrog2005 New Member

dilute h2o2

There's nothing wrong with using topical h2o2 that you can get at the store. Doctors often recommned this for treating oral infections...just don't swallow it. It would be interesting to do a real test of h2o2 after smoking one hr earlier...it is an oxidant that destroys organic matter...and cannabanoids are organic matter. Somebody shold buy some official Securetek tests and try this out at your own bogus company. Please let us know if it works...
  19. manatee54

manatee54 New Member

Soak your toothbrush also

I always soak my toothbrush in it, prior to using....and you should see the bubbles... I'm not sure anyone has suggested making sure you clean your toothbrush this way, before use. Wonder if the metabolites come off on the brush, and then you just brush them back in?? :cool:
  20. nht1260

nht1260 New Member

36 hours

Saliva tests detect THC (and not the metabolite THC-COOH which is the compound of interest in both urine and hair tests).

There is no (or very, very little) contribution of THC to the saliva outside of what is deposited in the oral tissue by smoking or eating MJ (it does not get in your mouth from saliva or blood).

Eating, drinking, mouthwashes, mints ect... apparently in no way effect the results of saliva tests (there may be a small effect, but it's statistically irrelevant).

The window of detection is, in most cases, 24 hours and 48 hours always.

TO PASS A SALIVA TEST: STOP SMOKING FOR 48 HOURS. THAT'S IT.

http://www.ebiinc.com/productsart/297.pdf