Hyper high

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by RoadTrippin', Nov 15, 2007.

1. RoadTrippin'

RoadTrippin' New Member

Ok, so why is is that some people get super hyper and talkative when they're high? It usually just makes me more tired and less talkative. Sometimes it's nice to just mellow out, but damn, sometimes I wish I was one of those people that becomes MORE active when they smoke.

2. chadwick

chadwick Sr. Member

some ones probably putting some "dust" in there weed, probably not but maybe

but some people just get that way, not sure what the exact medical reason is

3. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

There are a several variables.

Sativa and sativa-dominant hybrids tend to give you the "up" high. Indicas and indica-dominant hybrids tend to give you the "down" high.

People who smoke a lot or smoke frequently develop a tolerance to some of marijuana's side effects, like making you tired.

Using a vaporizer gives you much more of the "up" high than any method of smoking.

4. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect The Cosmic Chronic

It's just an individual reaction. Some people get really excited when they are stoned, other philosophical, others lazy, and some just hungry....

Make your high what you want it to be. :)

2 people like this.
  5. steakii

steakii New Member

Hungry, Happy, Sleepy. That is basically what happens when i smoke low quality (not sure what breed mids are but im guessing its just a big mix of the 3 different kinds) or indica marijuana and i do enjoy that alot, but when i smoke high quality sativa marijuana i get an energetic mind opening high which i also enjoy i just cant afford to smoke high-sativa weed all day long.

I think it also has to do with your experience with smoking. People who are new to smoking seems to be more talkative and can not control themselves as much. It seems like when people start smoking more they tend to mellow out, but everyone is still different.

6. titty

titty New Member

Thats what I've always noticed, I used to just really chill out and like to talk with friends and listen to music and what not but occasionaly I'll get very hyper and just want to go and do something, I'd actually say that its based on your personality cause re-reading what I wrote I usually am a pretty kick back no worries kinda person, but I cant stand being cooped up for to long :p