I don't think I'm getting high

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by ef53928, Dec 29, 2012.

1. ef53928

ef53928 New Member

I've only smoked twice..both times only in the past week, but it has been a little dissapointing. I took about 4 hits the last time and I held it for about 5 seconds. The first time I swallowed it but then I heard you aren't actually supposed to do that so I didn't the second time I smoked. My friends were really high but they've been smoking for a while. I felt like my heart was racing for the first 5 minutes but the rest of the time I just felt really calm which felt great since I stress a lot, but I didn't feel happy or funny and I didn't observe things and think deeply about them..I just felt calm and tired. My friends were laughing and having a good time but I just felt like I was in a dreamy state of mind. Maybe I'm not inhaling right? I'm not really sure. Advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
  2. Teleo9

Teleo9 New Member

As long as you inhale the smoke just like you inhale to take a breath then you're doing it right. Sometimes you don't get high the first couple times. I don't think you really got high because when you're high there's no question about it. The thing that makes me notice the weed has kicked in is when I feel lots of pressure in my eyes.

Just keep trying, you'll probably feel it next time.
  3. Ryan Overill

Ryan Overill New Member

It gets better trust me, just relax.
    Don't even think about it, just listen to some music and you'll know.