I found 60 plants in my yard...HELP

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by HomeGrownPixie, Apr 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HomeGrownPixie

HomeGrownPixie New Member

I found about 60 plants in my front yard...they appear to be marijuana. Im not positive as I am not a smoker. They have 7 leaves and little white hairs. They werent planted there on purpose because they are all in random order...and they werent there last year. I have pics. Someone help.

2. SmokeyMacPot05

SmokeyMacPot05 New Member

well then u should post the pics... we couldn't tell u unless u had pictures... but i doubt that its marijuana... its a bit difficult to grow plants.... especially 70 if u dont know about it

3. HomeGrownPixie

its too large

It says its too large and I dont know how to make the file smaller.

4. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

1)Take out your lawn mower.
    2)Start it up.
    3)Roll it over the plants.

Problem solved!

5. HomeGrownPixie

My parents dont want to mow over them. They dont think its marijuana and they want to see if it springs up some buds.

6. Buzzby

It's a weed!

Cannabis is a weed. It'll grow just about anywhere. If someone throws a bag full of seed out of their car window and they land on fertile ground where there's water and sunlight you'll get plants.

This is not to say that you can produce great bud that way, that takes a bit more effort, but self-planted cannabis covers a lot of acreage in the US.

7. HomeGrownPixie

I just want to know if thats what it is or not. I'll send pics if anyone wants to give me their email address.

8. Buzzby

9. SmokeyMacPot05

SmokeyMacPot05 New Member

your parnents want to see if buds form? they're obviously stoners man haha

10. teufelfisch

teufelfisch Seasoned Activist

THere are other plants with seven leaves, but the biggest difference is that with marijuana all of the leaves are separate. They all each have their own stem, and its not just all seven fingers of one leaf. That's one way to tell.

Also, the leaves will have jagged edges. I assume you already knew this.

11. L0st_St0ker

L0st_St0ker Sr. Member

lol thats exactly what i was thinking, Buzzby, so what were the plants

12. Buzzby

I haven't received the pix yet.

If her parents are waiting for buds to form they're going to have a forest of "christmas trees" at least five feet tall.

Maybe she's just phishing for email addresses?

13. teufelfisch

teufelfisch Seasoned Activist

Sure is a slow and inconvenient way to do so.

14. HomeGrownPixie

I have sent the pic

Ok. I sent it out...sorry it took so long, I havent been back here in almost a day. My brother, who lives 100 miles away just got arrested for having 3 ounces of weed on him. He just got out of jail and his court date will be in june. Bad timing! I feel so bad for him the cops were such jerks. He had them in seperate baggies so he's getting intent to distribute with a maximum of LIFE. Why is it that a child molester will only get a maximum of 20 years and someone with some pot get life? America needs to sort its priorities...and that is coming from a non-smoking christian american.

15. Bud_man_8

Bud_man_8 New Member

hey

Hey what you might have is fake stuff I'm not sure but around here there's this stuff that we all call michigan bul****. It's not pot at all it's got 7 fingers on 1 leaf. They spring up like wild fire around here. I can look out my window and count atleast 20 in the field behind my house. I've even seen them in a retension pond basin at my school. I'm not sure pictures would help.

16. Mamabudz

Mamabudz Guest

...3...5...7...9...separate serated leaves in a palm like shape ....is usually cannabis....

Ditchweed or Haze, Indica or Sativa, Schwag or Chronic...it's cannabis and the flower is marijuana.

The potency will be different of course.

BTW, don;t you love the mention of all those White hairs??? :laugh:

17. Buzzby

The picture never arrived in my mailbox. Either it wasn't addressed properly or the webmail system rejects messages above a certain size.

18. HomeGrownPixie

Ok

I'll try to send it again. Oi.

19. bigredneck

bigredneck New Member

Don't forget to send them to me, I bet they are your brother's LOL
    In Canada you dont get life for weed, you get probation.

20. Buzzby

Here's the plant picture.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.