i got a court date..do they drug test you?

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by Waterbong, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Waterbong

Waterbong New Member

Long story short i got caught driving without a license and have a court date on the 22nd. Do they drug test you? and if this helps i live in ohio
  2. Frid

Frid New Member

no they dont i live in Cleveland. Welcome to the boards!
    2 people like this.
  3. Waterbong

Waterbong New Member

thanks bro .. are you sure though? because some kid told me they do , but he got court for tression , which is missing too many days of school and they drug tested him.
  4. Mushroom Man

Mushroom Man Feeling eternal..

for a non drug related offense, they won't.

If your a minor though and it's your first offense you could possibly get sent to a diversion program, which COULD give you an initial drug test. If you fail it you get put in drug classes, if you pass it you walk away free. However I doubt any of that will happen in your case.
    2 people like this.
  5. Waterbong

Waterbong New Member

well i am about to be 16 and was dumb and took the car out and of course i got pulled over because my brights had been on .i about shit myself! :) and it is my first offense. thanks for the reply!
  6. mondaymonkey

mondaymonkey Sr. Member

hahaha I"ve been driving since 14 without a license. As long as you know how to drive and not screw up your aright :)

But I feel for ya (I have my full license) and I got pulled over for no lights at night... I forgot :p
  7. Waterbong

Waterbong New Member

im not a bad driver just my dumbass put the lights on for some reason :mad::D
  8. Waterbong

Waterbong New Member

So you guys think its safe to smoke , since from what you guys are saying there isnt one ?and to think i stopped for 3 days! i need this smoke bad because im probably getting my license suspened for 6 months .
  9. Waterbong

Waterbong New Member

and today somebody told me that they drug test you again..im scared anyone else got some answers?
  10. Secs

Secs New Member

You have received both possible answers.

Here you have read that they do not drug test you.

You have heard elsewhere that they do drug test you.

What other possible answer is there?
  11. jmhereiam

jmhereiam New Member

They just might possibly probably wont drug test you.
  12. circasurvivefan

circasurvivefan New Member

How about you stop smoking now to be on the safe side? I don't know if you have but it's only 8 days away. Depending on how much you smoke you could have stopped now and do a dilution and be absolutely fine. For a light smoker with a high metabolism you could be fine anyway without any work.

Either way, they are going to drug test or they won't. If it was me, I'd play it safe and not smoke before then and probably dilute beforehand if I was really worried.