I got high as hell. Freaked out and Paranoid. Will this happen again?

Discussion in 'The 420 Lounge' started by went2pluto, Nov 26, 2012.

?

How long do you stay high for?

1. < 1 hour

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 1-2 hours

100.0%
  3. 3-4 hours

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. >4 hours

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. went2pluto

went2pluto New Member

I took a few hits out of a parashoot (a bottle bong with a bread bag as a suction to pull the smoke into the bottle) this morning before school, and I freaked out. I was sitting in my car laying in my front seat crying and worrying about things such as: "what if my mom catches me" or "will I ever come out of this horrible high". I called her repeatedly and luckily she didn't answer the first (what felt like) 20 times. Through every ring, I was going through a crying and "feeling sick" phase to a "I'm going to tell my mom that I'm having a horrible trip". I then drove home after that, and was blazed as fuck. I started to enjoy it once my mom called my out of school, and she didn't find out that I was high af. I was tired because it was white rhino and its 60%-80% indica. I just felt tired as hell. I want to light up again just to feel blazed as hell, but I don't want to have that happen to me again. So far out of the times I've smoked, I've had 2 bad trips and one good one. Is there a such thing as THC overload? I'm also on bipolar medications and antidepressants. could this be causing it? Or do I just need to learn how to handle my high? because the last time I smoked it didnt do this. Am I using too much? Will my tolerance go up?
  2. spirittoker95

spirittoker95 New Member

An indica dominant strain should actually be less psychotic than a sativa dominant.

Although, I freaked out my first time and I was smoking imported brick weed.
    Those super strains like White Rhino are more for people with tolerance because they smoke all the damn time. I smoke those super strains to get the same kind of high I got off brick weed back when I smoked very rarely