I have a piss test in a few days I took a hit 2 days ago (also diabetes insipudus ?)

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by scaredashell, Mar 31, 2009.

1. scaredashell

scaredashell New Member

OK here is my story, I took a bong hit Sat. night around 3am. I was at a friends party. Anyway, the next day I get a call from my P.O. I wasn't around and he leaves me a message to call him back. I did, and left a message on his voice mail.

I have been on Probation for about 6 months becuase I got in trouble with substances and had to take an educational class given by the county for a few months. I have never met my PO before and I was surprised when he called on Sunday. I am certain he wants me to come in for a drug test. ( My Lawyer mentioned to me that the program has been known to call up people out of the blue and tell them to come in for a test) Although, thankfully he hasn't called me back yet (tuesday at noon). So tonight at 3 am will be 72 hours with no MJ.

Now here is the thing, I took two bong hits, and they were from a bong that had already been smoked. I took one hit and got a lil bit of smoke and the other hit I got, basically just pulled the cashed weed through. So I didn't smoke very much at all. I was drunk and was just like "ah whatever." Before this the last time I smoked was two weeks ago and that time I took one pretty good sized Bong hit.

Will I be able to pass a test if given on Friday? This is what I suspect will happen.

I am 6 ft 170lbs lift weights 3 times a week and have been taking creatine for quite some time. I am not fat by any means and my abs show although i don't have a six pack. I have no idea if that means anything or not. I think I am around 8 or 9% body fat. Maybe slightly more.

I have read N2 enitre dilution thread and will probably do that or just not take my medicine and hope I pass.

I have diabetes insipidus and it may be a blessing for getting drug tested.
    It is pretty rare.

From Wiki
    [/QUOTE]
    Diabetes insipidus (DI) is a condition characterized by excessive thirst and excretion of large amounts of severely diluted urine, with reduction of fluid intake having no effect on the latter. There are several different types of DI, each with a different cause. The most common type is central diabetes insipidus, caused by a deficiency of vasopressin, also known as antidiuretic hormone (ADH). The second common type of DI is nephrogenic diabetes insipidus, which is caused by an insensitivity of the kidneys to ADH. It can also be induced iatrogenically by various drugs.
    [/QUOTE]

I have had this all my life and if I don't take my medicine three times a day I Must have water and lots of it all the time, also I piss for about 2 min every 30 min and it is clear as water.

Now im just thinking that if the test comes back diluted, this could be an excellent excuse.

BTW, I have already brought a home testing kit and will test myself tomorrow to see where I am at with my first urination of the day. If I pass that, I may not need to worry as much as I am. After all I am in shape (other than smoking cigs) and it was one hit.

I appreciate any feedback/advice. I gotta say that I have spent several the last two days reading everything I could and this seems like a site with great mods and very knowledgeable people who do their best to help people in dire situations. A postive test for me has the possibility of 30 days in the slammer.
  2. Secs

Secs New Member

Your medical condition would be the perfect excuse for diluted urine provided your specimen is actually sent to a laboratory and has a MRO review. Some probation tests don't do that. Instead, they use an instant test which may or may not detect dilution.

You probably will test negative given your condition and the relatively few times you have smoked.
    2 people like this.
  3. scaredashell

scaredashell New Member

thanks for the response. Another day passed and I haven't heard from my PO. So I will have at least 4 days before the test.

And I will most definitely use my medical condition to my advantage. If for some reason I end up in court I have a lawyer and I can have medical experts. I worry less and less each day. But I have to say, when I was still hungover from the night before and my mom told me that my PO called and wanted me to call him back I started freaking out.

He is more of a substance abuse PO, since that is what I got in trouble with, he basically just makes sure people stay clean and I had to sign a from agreeing to abstain from drugs/alcohol for one year.

This is an excellent forum for thos seeking advice on how to beat those who want to fuck up peoples lives.
  4. Secs

Secs New Member

Well, quite frankly, you have done a pretty good job of fucking up your own life. If I were in your position, having to take drug tests to stay out of jail, I would stop using until I got out of this situation.

I dont' like living with the stress. But, to each his own.
  5. scaredashell

scaredashell New Member

No doubt.

I have known a few people who have gone through the same thing, and never had to take a test once. Although, it is a possibility and not one I am willing to risk again. I am not a big smoker anymore. I used to be a huge pothead. But, its no big deal if I don't smoke for quite some time.
  6. alwuzhere

alwuzhere New Member

One or two hits would probably not even get you to the cut off level. Most NON DOT and all DOT drug screens have a THC 50 cut off level. Meaning if your THC level is below 50ng per ml it will be negative. One or two hits off of a cashed bong most likely wouldn't get you there assuming you were clean before you took them.