I have some growing question,please help.

Discussion in 'Growing Topics' started by Mr.MarryJane, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Mr.MarryJane

Mr.MarryJane New Member

Hey guys,so I have tryed growing marijuana before and failed because someone found them and pulled them up,luckily I wasent caught or anything.I have a good grow spot this time and am ready to start growing in about 2 months.I'm not growing some kind of super kush or something,just some mid. I was wondering if the plant will grow naturally with the light cycles and change from vegatative to flowering stage or do I have to make it start flowering? And if I just let the plant grow naturally will it still produce buds and stuff.I know a bit about trimming leaves for max sun on buds and everything but even if I dident do that would it still produce? Also if you have any better suggestions on when I should start growing,right now I am planing on around the 27th of may to start germinating and then planting around the 28th or 29th depending on when the seed will sprout from germination. Thanks for the help guys.
  2. freshair

freshair New Member

It depends on where you live. Some seasons are too short. Some you have to trick them to flower. Your best bet if growing outdoors is to start with auto flowering seeds.
  3. Mr.MarryJane

Mr.MarryJane New Member

I live in the upstate of south Carolina. And I can't get my hands on any auto flowering seeds.
  4. freshair

freshair New Member

I'm not too sure, you should do a search about growing weed in this area. If you do pull It off then that would be cool. YOu could always harvest seeds for next season. Let me know what you found out.