i like this girl but i dont know what to do

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by kiloisalb, Jan 13, 2008.

1. kiloisalb

kiloisalb New Member

Theres this girl i like but i never really talked to her much. I want to talk to her but i dont know what to say. I dont want to make an awkward incident, so do you guys have any pointers. I also think she likes me too from what people have said.
    3 people like this.
  2. pkster8235

pkster8235 Lazy Dancer

Just ask her casually if she wants to get coffee or something.. That way it is more relaxed and you guys can go beyond the physical attraction and build something deeper without there being a lot of pressure.
  3. Blazerrr

Blazerrr New Member

yea ask her to get a bite to eat with you or whatever; just the two of you. The absolute worst thing you could do is keep waiting, scared to make any moves. And dont try and figure out if she likes you through her friends. That never works as well. Just talk directly to her about your feelings.
  4. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect The Cosmic Chronic

Yup, they got it right. Let her know your interested, you dont have to go as far as asking her for lunch, or coffee though...

Lets say your hanging out with a few friends, her included, and maybe some of her friends too. Just act nice to her, give her eye contact when she talks, smile genuinely and show your appreciation for her in however you can. If your smoking, maybe you load the bowl and offer her greens first? Compliments are nice too. Girls tend to take notice to subtle things like that, and if you get a positive response then you might want to get her phone number so you can call her later and maybe set up a 'date'.

Good luck :) Let us know how it goes.
  5. Bud&bluntman

Bud&bluntman Sr. Member

Just say hey to her, start a conversation, and DON"T STO ASKIN HER QUESTIONS. she is a girl so she wont care what you have to say, just listen to her and shake your head in agreement.
  6. Old Stoner

Old Stoner Banned

Just ask her if she wants to fuc... My dad used to do that, and yes, he got slapped a couple of times, but generally, he concluded, he could get what he wanted about 60 percent of the time. No shit.
    2 people like this.
  7. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect The Cosmic Chronic

Whatever you do, don't listen to Old Stoner - it will get you no where except disrespecting your female friend and making yourself look like a pompous pig in front of everyone else. I'm guessing Old Stoner's mom was easy enough to fall for that 'wonderful line', but most females, at least those with dignity and worth your time, won't....

I don't know why he said our posts were unhelpful, his certainly wasn't.
  8. Tally-Ho

Tally-Ho New Member

Yea, it might work 60% of the time. 60% of the time on "floozys". But he genuinly wants to get to know this girl by the sounds of things and your method of "picking up" is downright sleazy and dirty. Im guessing your single btw.
  9. Darque Pervert

Darque Pervert Jive Honkey

Pretend you're a monkey and throw poo at her. :lmao:

Serioudly, you don't want advice from me about women. There's a reason I'm into my third marriage. ;)
    2 people like this.
  10. Old Stoner

Old Stoner Banned

Spiral, my post was in jest. You do not know me, but yet you make assinine comments about me. Grow up.

No one respects women as much as I do. But then, I wouldn't expect you'd know that, either...

Tell you what, kiddo, I'll call a truce with you. The nquestion is, are you man enough to accept it?
    2 people like this.
  11. Lou Cypher

Lou Cypher GC.com Mod

You are absolutely right Old Stoner, Spiral did not know how much you respect women, as well that your "post was in jest". I have to admit that, I too read your post and felt something similar to Spirals feelings, (I wouldn't went as far to say that you mom fell for that line) but I would had asked, Where was your mom when your father was looking to get laid?
    BUT I wont ask of course, cause "Your post was in jest". Right?

Peace
    Live Free and Die well.
  12. Old Stoner

Old Stoner Banned

My mother was getting screwed around on by my dad. Glad you asked. Brings back wonderful memories.

No, mom didn't fall for "that line." She fell for the usual "I love you - will you marry me shit." You know the I'll love you forever stuff. Didn't happen. I've seen a lot of sadness.

THAT is why I respect women.

My dad was a dick.