I need some smart people to answer this! Thanks

Discussion in 'The 420 Lounge' started by SmokinNtokinNjokin, Dec 3, 2012.

?

Can you help me out?

1. Answer

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Answer

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. SmokinNtokinNjokin

SmokinNtokinNjokin New Member

Hello everyone! So let's start at the beginning back around this time last year I tried something called k2 or spice. I had a horrible trip and thought I was going to die. After That I had panic attacks and felt like I was vibrating everytime I moved. I was very scared my heart would race and I had no Idea what was wrong with me. Recently I studied k2 and it's facts and it can cause psychosis (feeling as if every thing was fake and I wasn't really there). For a first timer on that stuff it was scary and I'm never doing it again. I'm going to see my doctor about it and ask her if I can fix it and have some anxiety medicine. My question is if I smoke marijauna recreationally will I get this same effect or dream like after feeling. I really want to be able to experience Mary Jane but I don't want to mess up my life. After I get we'll again could I use weed with my friends and feel fine? Will i get psychosis again stuck in a dream world out of body feeling or "feel good" like everyone says. I'm very nervous to try it.( I've smoke pot once but did not get high) I don't feel like I'm in a dream world any more just feel out of it and have anxiety, panic attacks. Thank you for taking the time to read this. You help would mean a lot to me.

2. I ask myself

I ask myself New Member

Sounds like something in your head man. It is up to you to choose whether you have a good time or not...You can't be scared of the herb..mental enlightenment is part of being "stoned"..for some its to much. I would refrain from smoking K2 though, that shit is nasty lol

3. SmokinNtokinNjokin

SmokinNtokinNjokin New Member

That's what I thought for a while but I'm pretty ire it's not just in my head.

4. iPoser1024

iPoser1024 Black Mamba

K2 has been proven to have caused deaths, and is definitely not something I would advise anyone to smoke.

I've smoked K2 on multiple occasions, and the most recent was on last 4/20. Never again. This shit is not supposed to be smoked, nor was it ever meant to be smoked. Stay away from it.

I can definitely see why you're freaked out about it. I also had a horrid trip when I smoked K2 the times I did. I smoked weed daily, and I love it :)

Just give it time! Then smoke a tiny bit of weed, and gradually increase it until you're comfortable with it!

5. Insaneteacher

Insaneteacher Fare You Well

yeah man just had to chime in and say that K2 is bad bad news, stay away at all costs. The thing about it is since it's not legally intended for human consumption, they can get away with putting bad shit in there that normally wouldn't fly. It's the same reasons stores can sell bongs and other paraphenelia, under the guise of them being for tobacco. Same reason massage parlors can offer to stroke you off after you've paid for a "full service" massage (not that i know from experience ;) )

anywho, just smoke regular pot, if that's not your thing then please be careful while exploring the alternatives. :wave: