I need to get a hair test for a job and i am freaking out!!

Discussion in 'Blood, Hair & Saliva Testing' started by JackieDifUplz, Jan 15, 2007.

1. JackieDifUplz

JackieDifUplz New Member

Hey Guys,

Like all or some of you, i am in the freaking out stage of the pre-employment process. I was just offered a great job and i knew they gave a drug test but i thought it would be a urine test, nope she dropped the hair bomb on me. Anyways i am a 19 year old girl, approximately 5 3" and 150 pounds. I work out and drink water, not a huge amount, but enough i would say. I am not a frequent user of marijuana. When i was in high school, like in 10th and 11th grade, i used pretty frequently, but not everyday or even every week. Since i have been in college, i have smoked a couple of tines. The last time i smoked was on friday, jan. 12, and only a bowl, before that i smoked one month before that a couple days before christmas, i think. Today is the 15th and i can choose when i want to get the test but i have hair below my shoulders and i don't want to chop it off. I heard of that afterburner stuff but i hear it burns the shit out of your head. Any advice you guys could give me pLz????????? I really want this job.
  2. pghdon

pghdon New Member

Read up on Macujo method! All I can tell you it worked for me! Yeah it burns a bit but tuff it out. This works better than the snake oil products sold on line. You do need to do something as the thc metabolites stay in your hair for at least 90 days.

Good luck and let us know how you did. Read up on the hair test thread and you will learn a lot.

This works every time...My friend works in a forensic lab showed me how...I passed 8 hair tests Never failed.

1. Strip hair with vinegar..Leave in and let it saturate into the hair for about ten minutes. "Dont Rinse Out"....Oh yea watch your eyes the crap burns like doo doo.

2. Should told you this first...But you will need to buy a bottle Clean & Clear skin toning and deep cleanser...It's for pimples and acne....You will need to put that in your hair while the vinegar still there. You will feel a burning sensation. Masage into the scalp for about 5minutes. What happens is it cleans while the vinegar has your pores open

3. Ok now as crazy as this crap sounds but you will need Tide laundry detergent.
    Powder or liquid it doesn't matter. Wash your hair with it and rinse thoroughly with warm water. Please dont get the Tide in your eyes..keep eyes close shut . Tide has the best cleaning agent of all detergents.

4. Now just use your favorite aloe (moisturizing shampoo).....Any kind you want to use.

5. Do that four step process the day of your deadline
  3. Shaman[entrance

Shaman[entrance New Member

Yeah you could do that... or if you have the extra money to do so, at many head shops you can buy a shampoo that completely strips everything out of your hair and leaves you feeling minty clean!
  4. 1tokeovertheline

1tokeovertheline New Member

Most of them are a waste of money. Read the MacCujo method thread and the results thread. Except for Zydot, the other commercial "magic" shampoos don't have a very good track record.
  5. 1tokeovertheline

1tokeovertheline New Member

Take pghdon's advice.....read the results and mac method thread. Afterburner isn't worth shit.;)
  6. brucebruce

brucebruce New Member

Would Gain laundry detergent work the same as Tide?

Peace.