i only smoked weed once...ever...how long will it stay with me

Discussion in 'Blood, Hair & Saliva Testing' started by kdax82, Apr 23, 2005.

1. kdax82

kdax82 New Member

i only smoked weed once...ever...how long will it stay with me... PLEASE HELP

i only smoked weed once about a week ago, and i have a drug test in about a month. I have a urine and hair test. i have heard of tests detecting use for up to 90 days for hair tests. will i be ok or not. is there anything i can do to get rid of traces of the weed and pass the test.
  2. spliffstar22

spliffstar22 New Member

All i know is, for the urine, it should be gone within a week, if not a week, 10 days. I don't have much knowledge on the hair test.
  3. eXploit

eXploit New Member

if it was only the once like you said, then you will be fine. assuming you only smoked enough to get high (more i dont think would matter much anyway) it will be out of your system well before your test. As for the hair, I don't think there would be enough THC in your system to be detectable in your hair.
  4. DiabloPotHead

DiabloPotHead New Member

Cut down to the hair that is new, about 5 days after you smoked

I.E.

|||||||||||||| <---Old, Not 5 days older than when u smoked (cut)
    |||||||||||||| <---Newish, at least 5 days after you smoked (keep)
    |||||||||||||| <---New, at least 5 days after you smoked (keep)
    |..._......_.....|
    |....0.....0.....|
    ........U
    ...________

Sorry for ........, but I needed to because "space" doesn't show up well.
  5. teufelfisch

teufelfisch Seasoned Activist

If you put yourself above the cut-off limit, you have 5-10 days to get clean before anything shows up in your hair. As a one-time smoker, you probably aren't even above the cutoff limit, but nevertheless do as much as you can to flush your system before the test.

Exercize often, drink plenty of fluids, eat meat and carboydrates, get vitamins and rest. Basically, take good care of yourself.