I put my weed through the wash!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by Airstrike13, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Airstrike13

Airstrike13 New Member

About one month ago i lost 2gs. i looked and looked and could find it, so i just thought whatever itill turn up somewhere. so about a day ago i dicide to wash my coat. with detergent in the wash and bounce in the dryer. and when i went to get my coat i looked and to my suprise i saw my 2gs:eek:. at the sight of this i was piss off:mad: that i put it through the wash and that i found what i lost 1 month ago. But the good thing is i still had another stash:p.

So i was wundering if it still safe to smoke? Or what should i do to clean it?:confused:

2. cannabicide420

cannabicide420 Sr. Member

if it was in a bag it should be fine. if not, i wouldnt smoke it.

3. blackanthony

blackanthony New Member

ya if the bag was coverd and it wasent too wet, otherwise no, that sucks dude, you must have been high when you put it in there lol.

4. cj117

cj117 Surfer Monkey

haha I stuck about .5g up inside my car steering wheel frame and about an hour later I couldn't, for the life of me, find that stash! I still can't find it. This happened Sunday. I'm pretty sure my car ate it.
    I'm gonna be pissed if it winds up in a washing machine lol

5. Orange Bud

Orange Bud Banned

I do that every now and then in my room. Ill forget where i put my stash and find it a week later.

6. ashlee lynn x0

ashlee lynn x0 Sr. Member

That's the thing I hate about hiding my stash when I'm high. I always forget where it is until I smoke again, but I can never find it to smoke in the first place! So complicated, haha.

7. Canta

Canta Sr. Member

I wouldn't smoke it.

8. Airstrike13

Airstrike13 New Member

Well instead of throwing it out i rinsed it in hot and cold water for 10 min then let it dry out for a day.

i smoked some the day after and nothing was rong with it and i got pretty high.

9. Mitchruana

Mitchruana New Member

hahaha nice job man :D:D

10. Hookahs

Hookahs Banned

If I had a nickel....:doh:

Good save.

11. pkster8235

pkster8235 Lazy Dancer

I've done that before.. I dried it out and smoked it. It was very harsh but still got me high. I don't think I'd bother if I had other weed.

12. johnclevenger

johnclevenger New Member

You're a life saver dude. My girlfriend washed my jeans and I washed and dried it and it was still good