Im scared! Can my neighbors smell me? Help!

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by lllllsamiamlllll, Aug 8, 2011.

1. lllllsamiamlllll

lllllsamiamlllll New Member

I live in a private townhome community.
    I live in a 3 story house with roommates.
    My room is on the 3rd floor.
    There is an attached 3 story house on either side of me

I smoke a TINY bowl daily in my bedroom.
    I put a towel under my bedroom door,
    leave my room windows open,
    and i blow the smoke out through a sploof.

Today i heard some people talking out on the residential street.
    I was really surprised because i never see the neighbors out unless they're walking their dogs.

I only heard words here and there.
    But i heard the sentence "they used to always have loud parties"
    and i heard a guy say something about cigarettes
    and i think they were talking to an official person cuz i heard the women say thank you towards the end.

Annoyingly i could only Hear this conversation, not See it.
    There was a huge tree outside my window covering my view :/

Anyway, do you think they were talking about me?!
    Im scared now.

I think im gonna go tomorrow and get a mmj license

I thought sploofs are supposed to cover the smell???

2. CouchPotato

CouchPotato Cotch Supreme

Was smoke coming from the bowl itself? Or did it burn while you were using the sploof? You gotta cover the bowl to trap any other smoke popping out.

Or they could have been talking to someone about other incidents and not your smoking directly.

Or you could of had some fuck off dank bud, somehow going through doors and still stinking the other side the sploof.

3. Love4TheNugg

Love4TheNugg NorCal MushroomCloud

Highly doubt they were talking about you.

4. Phenom

Phenom Banned

Yeah your fine. Cannabis really doesn't smell as much as people say it does, or the smell doesn't stick around I should say. I smoke freely in my room at night with a window open and a fan facing out. All the air is going out the window, so air can't get under the door because air is coming IN the room. So I can smoke a bowl while playing video games or laying in bed. :D

5. Teleo9

Teleo9 New Member

Well hey, if you can get a marijuana license, go ahead and do that.

When I try to hide smoking from people, I find that I sometimes get super paranoid about what people are saying in the background. There's a chance that you were just confusing their words or the meaning and it probably had nothing to do with you.

Also if you don't already, it's always a good idea to febreeze everything after you smoke so your room doesn't reak.

Another thing I would suggest is preparing for the event that a cop or a landlord does come to your door. Find a really good hiding place for your weed in the case of an emergency, somewhere a cop would have to be either very lucky or intrusive to find. Search the forum for threads about this.

But in all honesty, you were probably just being paranoid, but it doesn't mean you shouldn't take some precautions.

6. Phenom

Phenom Banned

Or invest in a smoke buddy. Google them, they remove the smoke and odor when you exhale through it using carbon filters.

7. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Cranched Scanner

classic paranoid highness. heh heh.
    no they were not talking about you, and if there were then fuck em'.They have no proof of anything anyways.

8. Drew420

Drew420 New Member

There's an apartment on my dad's floor that always smells like weed when I walk by. But no one gives a fuck. Unless you're living somewhere uptight no one cares.

9. CS&N

CS&N New Member

Did you guys always used to have loud parties? There's your answer.

10. SmokenJoke

SmokenJoke New Member

Doubt they were talking about you man. People usually don't care at all and especially if ur on the 3rd story, they have no way of knowing his it os actually coming from.

11. n0va59

n0va59 New Member

I'm so glad I live in the ghetto cause no one cares about the smell of weed :woohoo:

12. GetRondo'd

GetRondo'd New Member

Why would you be glad to live in the ghetto?

13. n0va59

n0va59 New Member

Because I have a really nice apt and no one really cares or bothers you for sitting outside in the park smoking a joint. Very live n let live neigbourhood and I've never had any problems here...love my ghetto neighbours !! can grow my bud on balcony with no worries of smell...lol what's not to love ?? beats hiding in my room trying to hide the smell of my puffing ;)

14. lllllsamiamlllll

there was probably a little but of smoke coming from the bowl... but how are you supposed to cover the bowl to keep the smoke from going anywhere?

15. lllllsamiamlllll

doesnt a smoke buddy work the same as a sploof?

i already use a sploof.

16. lllllsamiamlllll

my neighbors are kind of fussy.

Last time that i pulled into my garage, there was an old lady waiting there for me.
    She lectured me about driving to fast.
    Annoying.
    She lives like 2 houses down.

17. lllllsamiamlllll

i dont know... my old roommate always used to have her friends over.
    And yeah they'd be up all night, but there was never any music or anything.

but sometimes the neighbors would bang on the wall cuz the tv was too loud at night.

18. lllllsamiamlllll

yeah but if you live in the ghetto then people are always gonna be breaking into your house and car.

NO THANK YOU.

I live right across the street from Cal State Fullerton.
    So i live in a nice area.

19. Phenom

Phenom Banned

No smoke buddies eliminate all the smoke and smell. You could blaze in your room with it and it wouldn't smell at all.

20. GetRondo'd

GetRondo'd New Member

Besides the crime and poverty the ghetto must be pretty fucking cool.

I'm kidding, of course.