Inconclusive Test Results - QuickFix w/UREA

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by phrozyn311, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Mr. Dimebonic333

Mr. Dimebonic333 New Member

I have a similar dilemma....
    I recently hired on with a company here in Houston as an designer/engineer/project manager working with offshore and subsea technology. This opportunity is the biggest Ive ever had. It pays almost 60K a year and I am only 25 years old, and self taught in these disciplines. I quit about 1 1/2 - 2 months ago after smoking for the past 10 years with maybe 7 months total of intermittent abstinence. I have been able to abstain only cuz I'm new in town and couldn't find any smoke. Ive managed to grow a crop and started taking early samples of preemie buds in light of finding a connection. I took a pre-emp screen and knew i would pass at 50 ng/ml after testing myself. The results came back for the background check and and pre screen. I had one foot in the door and decided to celebrate, I smoked about 5 hits and called it good. I had a real bad feeling about celebrating that I should not have ignored. The very next day I was getting some preliminary paperwork in order at the office and the HR manager tells me about the DISA test I will need to take on Monday. Oh shit, Im sweating, my face is red, I cant concentrate, I decide to wrap up the meeting and take the paperwork home. After researching the DISA I write a letter to HR stating that I have used marijuana recently and know that I can pass a 50 ng/ml but not the GC/MS. They applaud me for my honesty and postpone the DISA screen for a couple months and I get to start Monday. Thank God! What a lucky break.
    I started researching quick fix 5.7 and that brought me here. I guess I wont be trying anything stupid like subbing after all.

2. phrozyn311

phrozyn311 New Member

Yessir. You will not be able to pass this test by subbing, I guarantee it. Two people that subbed in my company, whether using QF or any other synthetic urine did not pass. Stay clean, or if you are not observed, freeze some urine from a clean source and use it if you know you are going to be tested on a specific day. Otherwise stay clean. I'm in the same industry as you. I'm in Houston too.

I'm glad my posting helped you, which is the intent of this post.

2 people like this.
  3. Mr. Dimebonic333

I saw on the spectrum labs website that there are multiple batches that are for recall. There could be a slight chance that yours was on there? http://www.urineluck.com/ its right on the main page.
    Thanks for replying. I start the new job tomorrow morning and I am really excited. Ive been spending more time with my plants knowing I cannot smoke them. At least I know they will have the potential to go to full maturity and will be cured for more than a month after harvest then put into deep storage. Man, this plant is a survivor, LOL.
    My plan was to wear a bladder/heater everyday because there are going to be randoms. Maybe not.
    Ive designed and built entire Turn-key Coiled Tubing Equipment from concept phase to test day. All For multi-million dollar international customer orders. All while high on kick ass strains that I personally grew. First thing in the morning and at lunch, every single day-for almost 2 years. It was a small company who didn't drug test. Except post accident, I was mostly in an office or supervising so there was little risk of injury. I was also responsible for the entire systems so maybe they wouldn't have cared. The proof was in the pudding. I provide exceptional services like you as well. Making this new big salary may be the opportunity to invest in my own business and gain independence. I am an inventor at heart as well as an excellent businessman. I have tons of ideas just no money to back them up. Yet.

4. Mr. Dimebonic333

A split container with one side containing powdered clean urine. some way to combine them at test time stealthily as well. that will take some time to find or make.
    Im thinking about wearing this( http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/gerbings-core-heat-back-wrap watch the video.)
    every day and keeping a bottle of water inside the pouch where the temp controller is held and the pouch of powdered urine as well. when its time to go just itch your side and press the controller to either 85 deg. or 105 deg. Once inside the bathroom pull it out with the quickness and get to mixing.
    I will have to do some testing to get the temp right.
    When I did the pre-emp screen it was unsupervised. HR told me that the randoms done within the company will be the same icup 50 ng/ml test. That could be done with synthetic urine. Now, having this information; the back wrap can be an emergency pack with both synthetic and conventional powdered urine systems inside.

Here is an attachment for my concept for the thin walled stainless steel tubing making up the internal plumbing of a belt with a heating element included that would be worn everyday with synthetic urine but that was before i read your post about failing a DISA test with synthetic urine.

Attached Files:

5. Mr. Dimebonic333

Here is the reason I am willing to go to any length to pass a random. I took this picture today.

Attached Files:

6. Mr. Dimebonic333

Nah, i think i gonna just stay sober, the job is pretty awesome and 40 dollars an hour on overtime is brutal.

7. dre7410

dre7410 New Member

Is there a difference between a test at DISA or another facility like Quest? I'm in the same industry as you guys (although not Houston), and this is the first I've heard of DISA.

8. Mr. Dimebonic333

Im not sure, I have the patient info sheet that will be sent to the lab with my sample for when I take the DISA screen it in a couple months and it says quest labs. The test facility has 3 drop boxes outside for labcorp/quest labs/someone else but dont remember...I took the pre-screen there and it was a breeze, i used my own clean urine but could have easily subbed.

9. dre7410

dre7410 New Member

Well shit. I looked a little more thoroughly around my boss' office today and sure enough: a binder labeled "DISA Works". In the event of screens, we drop off our sample at Quest. I'm sure it is then shipped to DISA (I'm in Denver). I was carrying around a bottle of synthetic in case anything were to come up. I may look into the powdered human stuff now. I don't know though, smoking has become almost more of a pain then it's worth. It's like I can't enjoy it anymore bc of the paranoia, and it's all around me here with the cheap medical grade. I don't know what to do anymore.

10. Mr. Dimebonic333

The paranoia is killing me as well. I want to carry a bottle too but I don't know how it would turn out. I'm staying clean at least until my first scheduled DISA screen for pre-enrollment. I believe that I have a moral obligation to stay clean because of the second chance I was given after being honest about my marijuana use. Ill have to be extra innovative and climb to the top and prove myself indispensable. I've already blown the CEO away twice this week with my ideas and those were the only 2 times I've ever met him. This job is the coolest ever. I am working on the most exclusive offshore projects in the world. Period. And I must say I am paid like an engineer and don't even have a degree. All OJT in the discipline. Pays me 60K a year.
    Sometimes you have to make sacrifices.
    Another motivation of mine is to generate some serious personal cashflow as a result of this opportunity and start my own design&manufacturing consulting firm and work from my home office.

What kind of equipment do you work on?

11. Mr. Dimebonic333

There is a chance that you will pass. I have read user reviews that quickfix works at quest.

12. Mr. Dimebonic333

13. Mr. Dimebonic333

14. DrugTestDave

DrugTestDave Moderator

Here are some details about QuickFix batches that have been recalled given to me by Indicanna Jones:

QUICK FIX RECALL NOTICE
    Quick Fix Batches # C091-11, C0101-11, C101-11 are under recall. Please check the batch # on the insert in the box. Do not use the product. Return unused product and packaging to Spectrum Labs for a free replacement or exchange.We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please be careful guys. Let me know how things are going. Best of luck!

-Dave

15. cofergus

cofergus New Member

this guy has obviously gone out of his way to provide proof that he failed using the Canadian Quick Fix. As a fellow canadian quick fix user, I would like to know what others think about this post in particular. When someone says they fail, all the naysayers tell him/her to provide proof and they never do. What do the experienced mods or users have to say about all of this? Are they catching on? This person's proof and story seem legit.

16. dre7410

dre7410 New Member

That's sweet you are working on offshore projects. That shit is so interesting. I'm a chemist and I work on stimulation chemicals used during completions and work-overs. I like my job too. I really can't stand the industry's attitude toward drug testing though. It is the strictest I've ever seen by far. According to our employee manual, 50% of the entire headcount (including higher ups like executives etc.) are randomed every year.

I wasn't too worried about passing a test at Quest, but on the DISA website, it states they use Quest as a collector and the sample is sent to DISA for analysis. That's what has me worried. I wouldn't be too worried about using the powdered human stuff if I knew it was completely legit and really had a year of shelf life. Otherwise, I've been looking for employment elsewhere so I can go back to indulging again (it's time to make a change anyway).

17. Mr. Dimebonic333

That's cool, I used to assist a guy who designed nitrogen pumping equipment. I just got out of the coiled tubing industry to do the subsea stuff. I pretty much doubled my salary doing so.
    What you say about the disa test protocol is interesting...I would go to a occupational health office, give the sample, then they send it to quest. maybe it goes further on from there to disa like you say. In that case I would not even try to fuck around.
    I still intend on pissing clean for the disa enrollment. its in early April.
    I gotta go into business for myself, I am pretty passionate about my medicine and its been months since I've gotten to enjoy smoking. Its my birthday today and I harvested some mature buds to celebrate, but no smoking for me anytime soon.

18. Mr. Dimebonic333

I am not giving up on my quest to develop a random drug testing system used with dried urine.
    [​IMG]

19. Mr. Dimebonic333

The R&D on a random system using powdered urine is downright painful. I read on this site that it takes 2 minutes to effectively dissolve the powder into the water. I cant be standing in the bathroom making a bunch of noise for 2 minutes trying to mix after fishing out the gear and preparing it for mixing then it will take even more time. damn. now I'm looking into miniature dc motors to turn a screw or centrifugal mixer, or solenoids to actuate a spool/plunger to do the mixing for me on the way up to the test center. as well as a self contained dry/liquid storage container that will be ready for quick release with the mechanical components attached as well as the heating element. all small enough to fit in the leg of my shorts. I work in a laid back office so theres no dress code.

http://www.flightworksinc.com/products/pump/Product Datasheet, 2012063-X28V-SSBBYZ.pdf

Heres a link to a 7.2V DC micro closed loop pump and motor assy capable at a minimum 100 ML/MIN
    I will find out if it can pump a slurry(powdered pee/water mixture)
    At a minumum 100 ml I will have to use 2 of the powder vials(50 ml each)
    The system i have in mind will use a bladder to store the water then ill have a clip to release the bladder tube staged before the mixing chamber when its time to start pumping/mixing-depending if the pump is leak free when de-energized.

20. Mr. Dimebonic333

Peristaltic pee pee pump