Indica or Sativa

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by dustinslegacy1, Oct 26, 2008.

1. dustinslegacy1

dustinslegacy1 New Member

What do you like better and why...indica or sativa?

2. Darkdrift

Darkdrift Sr. Member

a nice hybrid tickles my taste buds

3. dirtbomb

dirtbomb Hippie

I like both for different occasions. These days, it's getting harder to find "pure" strains. The hybrid stuff is becoming the norm.

4. king cola

king cola Sr. Member

Back in the day it was common for my dad to get pure sativa strains because it was imported from the islands where they have the seasons to produce the sativa buds.

I've smoked indica pot or cross breeds that were a mix of indica and sativa but I don't think I ever smoked a pure sativa strain. For me if it's late at night I would say that if I had a choice of what to smoke between a pure indica or a sativa if I was going to sleep it would be the indica for the body stone but if I wanted to smoke during the day or early in the night and go out and do things it would the pure sativa for the energy to stay awake.

5. Audio

Audio Ω∫§¥∂∞≈

Sativa, its not like you get more energy than you had when you were sober after smoking a Sativa, you are still going to get more relaxed and eventually burn out. Sativa strains are still downers, its still marijuana, a downer drug. If I want to smoke at night to help me relax and get to sleep, I could smoke either and they would both work. WIth the Sativa I would have a little more fun though and the Indica would knock me out faster. Personally I'd rather do more shit while I'm high. If you want to sit and dose off to a movie or just trip out to music for a while then Indica would be good, but for socializing, playing videogames, playing music or doing any sort of activity I think Sativa is better. Maybe for medicinal purposes Indica would be better, not sure though, haven't been there.

6. laCster

laCster Sr. Member

idk man, i just love the feeling of indica weed where my whole body goes numb kind of and i feel like i am not even in my body, so i would have to say indica

7. Zocalo

Zocalo Sr. Member

Indica...no questiona bout it., same reason as laCster

8. Dank Perception

Dank Perception 4TheLULZ!

Sativa, for the ways it makes me think. Having a high sativa is like being given life lessons in a bowl. Indica for me is for max relaxation, for not caring, and going to sleep.

2 people like this.
  9. BigZeuce

BigZeuce New Member

Indica of course cuz the high you get is better than sativa

But i dont care what it is if its marijuana ill smoke it stems trimmings nugs all of it
    Cuz thats how a True Fiend does it

10. Latex Glove

Latex Glove New Member

Sativa - I do not like having my body become "locked" or "chained". I enjoy cannabis for the manner in which it shapes the usual world into something different. Sitting in one position and twitching all night without much thought than a dull blur is simply not something I enjoy.

Cannabis further opens the already cracked door of creativity within my mind - to rob me of the ability to act when filled with such interesting inspiration causes me much pain.

4 people like this.
  11. Neko150

Neko150 New Member

Hybrids definitely - although there are times I prefer one over the other. If I'm stressed or had a rough day, indica for sure. Very relaxing, couch lock can be beautiful.

If I just want to get high - or open my mind to some music or something similar (especially late at night, when it's dark outside and I don't want to fall asleep) - pass some sativa, brotha!

12. eS1aSmo3key801

eS1aSmo3key801 New Member

How can you even tell the difference??? i go thru like 7 different people for my kron and non have them have ever said any thing about that (well xcept one) specialy when im getting a zip-a QP off them. How would i be able to tell?

13. Up In Smoke

Up In Smoke Guest

Its all in the High Smokey, If you smoke a sativa, you'll feel an uppity high, like in your brain.

If you smoke a indica, you'll feel it in your body, like a stone type high.

Both strains will affect your brain and your body, just one from the other will be more pronounced.

I enjoy Sativas.

I enjoy Indicas.

Sativas for the daytime, social scene, smoke to stay awake.

Indicas for the Evening, pain medication, smoke to sleep.

14. Kspothead

Kspothead New Member

Sativas have my heart, just because once you start moving up the chain and getting really good shit indicas just feel cool for 10 min and make you pass out lol. Good ass sativa dominants like the sour diesel I had just puts you in straight chill mode.

But a hybrid 60 sativa / 40 indica would probably be my favorite If I had that much of a selection.

15. eS1aSmo3key801

eS1aSmo3key801 New Member

So like when i feel like i get hella hyper thas the wat kind??

16. dirtbomb

dirtbomb Hippie

Yep. Sativas can get you wired. :)
    Finally got an Indica dominant, this week, after a too long stretch of nothing but Sativa.
    MMMM! Skunkiness! :)

17. Kspothead

Kspothead New Member

If its making you hyper its generally a Sativa, but it could be a unique indica..

18. Plainsman1963

Plainsman1963 New Member

Couch lock or spacy active mode of the stone--that is the key question you must ask yourself when detereming what kynd of herb you want.
    Sometiems I want couch lock where I stare at my aquarium and listen to music---pass the kronic!
    Other times I want to do housework and small engine repairs or workout--pass the sour diesel.

19. chronicking415

chronicking415 New Member

indica or sativa? i choose BOTH! hahah i love them both maybe ill smoke sativa first then later I'll smoke some indica after

20. Free_Your_Mindd

Free_Your_Mindd New Member

I love them both. But if I had to pick one..I would have to pick sativa. I enjoy it more when I am with friends, and Indica when I am alone just to chill is nice.