Inhaler

Discussion in 'Homemade Paraphernalia' started by WorkinClassHero, Jun 18, 2007.

1. WorkinClassHero

WorkinClassHero New Member

So I have an inhaler like this one:

[​IMG]

And I wanna try smoking out of it. If you've have experience...

Better or worse than other homemade pipes?
    Does the plastic melt easily?
    Cons/pros?
  2. vern

vern Sr. Member

You might not want hear this...

1. Worse
    2. Yes.
    3. Possible melting, you have to figure out somewhere for the weed to go. It just doesn't look like it'd make a good pipe in my opinion. Try an apple pipe (use the seach) if your looking for something cool to smoke out of. Or you can check out the Homemade Paraphelia section (which is where this should be ;)) There is lots of good ideas in there.
  3. SmasheR

SmasheR TONIGHT, we RIDE

Pros:
    I'd be a liar if I said I could think of any.

Cons:
    Hmm just about all of them. It's plastic, will probably melt and poison you, you need to use it for your asthma anyways, offers no merits as far as a good pipe (carb, bowl, etc) really I'm going to be honest and tell you its an atrocious idea.

There are hundreds of ways to make a better pipe than this. Apples, pop cans, empty water bottle with tin foil in the neck and a straw punched through the side, potatoes, peaches, e.tc.....

If you need any good advice on how to make a good DIY pipe, just search the forum or ask me or the countless other experienced members.

Bottom line, for fuck's sake don't smoke out of your inhaler.