injection marinade

Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by el_jewapo, Jun 1, 2003.

1. el_jewapo

el_jewapo New Member

You guys think it's a good idea to inject cannabutter into meat like steak or chicken? Maybe even hamburgers.

2. teco

teco New Member

I remember reading on here panamas recipe for making special hamburgars.but i have no clue if injecting meat or chicken with cannabutter would work but it sounds like a good idea.sounds like a question to be anwsered by mamabuds:).

3. el_jewapo

el_jewapo New Member

I'm sure it would be much better to inject it then wrap your meat in with alluminium foil and yur favorite veggies and maybe some mushrooms (not magic). Then bake it in the oven a while, the butter will seep out into your veggies. That sounds really good.

4. teco

teco New Member

like i said it sounds like a good idea.if it were to work i'd try it.Its like a whole "special" meal:D.

5. ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb New Member

LOL. If your entire meal was "special" you would get soooo F*CKED UP, probably to the point where you were uncomfortable. Be safe, and have fun! Later

6. teco

teco New Member

Good point. you wouldnt want to get high to the point where its just uncomfortable.just make the meat special and put everything else aside. so you can have a semi-special dinner.

7. cky

cky New Member

i hope the semi special meal works good for yea! good luck

8. im grumpy

im grumpy New Member

Let's see, a steak with cannabudder injected into it, mashed potatoes made with cannabudder! Toast with cannabudder spread on it, and of course, a brownie for desert! Man that would be an instense trip....you could even have some bhang lassi to wash it all down.

*writes that down on his things to do in life list*

9. Mamabudz

Mamabudz Guest

LOL...that meal would put you on vacation for a week...sleeping it off...

Yes, you could inject canna budder into your meats.

Or wrap your meat in butter ... try
    Babushka Budz Chicken Kiev

yummy :liplick: