Insight?

Discussion in 'Medicinal Marijuana' started by Pyrex Vision, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Pyrex Vision

Pyrex Vision New Member

Alright so I'm going to start off by saying that I no longer smoke marijuana at the moment, but I really want to be able to smoke but there's something that's really been bothering me whenever I try to smoke and I can't even enjoy it anymore and it really sucks. So last year around the beginning of fall, (keep in mind that I had no previous problems with weed other than a little paranoia.) I had some joints rolled of some pretty good weed, my tolerance was pretty up there so it wasn't like I had smoked too much or anything, but I went outside to the back and sparked up one of my joints and smoked it. it felt good I chilled outside for a few minutes and then I came back inside and sat down. And as I was pulling up some music to play on my phone, I all of a sudden felt like I couldn't breath for about 1 split second. it scared the shit out of me so I got up and took off my jacket and tried to take deep breaths, I went back outside and walked around trying to calm down still taking deep breaths and thinking "what the hell is going on? am I going to die?" I went back inside and that was the end of of it, but I still don't know what the hell happened. but every since then I have noticed that whenever I smoke my heart rate is crazy and one time it got so bad that I went to the ER. I've gone multiple times because of panic attacks. I haven't smoked since about November last year. but I really want to start smoking again because I miss it and its the summer time I don't have to go to school or anything. I've seen a cardiologist and he's told me that my heart seems perfectly fine, so I really don't know. I figured I would start eating healthier and workin out everyday to lower my heart rate and maybe that will help. I really miss all the memories I've had with weed more good than bad. My resting heart rate is at about 80-85 right now, im still working on bringing it down. Any advice? thanks a lot.