Introspection?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by ChipotlAway, Jul 17, 2010.

1. ChipotlAway

ChipotlAway New Member

Whenever I get really high, and often times when I'm toking alone I always start analyzing my thoughts. Like I'll start thinking of why I think a certain way, and what kind of thought process is unique to me. Even though it sounds kind of dumb, I feel like I sort of understand myself better because of it :rolleyes: haha. Also I try thinking of how other people might think, through my observations of how they act. To me it's really interesting because it's a recurring "high topic" that I love thinking about. I was wondrering if anyone else has this when baked, or if I'm just crazy.
    2 people like this.
  2. FLStudio4512

FLStudio4512 Sr. Member

Don't think about thinking, just think. There are times when this can cause what we call joint lag.
  3. SpiralSpindle

SpiralSpindle Sr. Member

I do this often as well. Well actually all the time. Doesn't matter what state of mind I'm in, but my mind is always running, thinking about thinking.

Metacognition ~ Big word of the day, check it.
  4. Nepo

Nepo Sr. Member

That's awesome. It has happened to me too. I love how marijuana makes mindfulness so much easier.
  5. Blackbear

Blackbear Sr. Member

thats pretty much how I am most of the time, high or not. It's kind of a problem actually...but i'm working on it
  6. ChipotlAway

ChipotlAway New Member

For me it's not uncontrollable.... most of the time. I can kind of snap out of it and do other stuff/think about other stuff. I enjoy thinking about thinking, though if I cant stop it can be annoying.
  7. Scoobie-Doobie

Scoobie-Doobie New Member

I mostly do that when im high or when im trying to get asleep