Introvert or Extrovert?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by solrac, Mar 5, 2009.

?

Are partakers of ganja introverts or extroverts?

1. Introverts - rely on themselves during stress (Some tea and a book would be nice)

44 vote(s)
    86.3%
  2. Extroverts - rely on others during stress (party hard!!!!)

7 vote(s)
    13.7%
  1. solrac

solrac New Member

In my experience smokers are mostly introverts as am I. Would you guys say that smokers are mostly introverts or extroverts?
  2. the_hitman

the_hitman New Member

I try to steer clear of generalizations..but here they are. So you have you're stoners, right, the kids who are always have really bloodshot eyes, but also the people that keep to themselves and other stoners. Other people look at these people as mysterious a lot of the time. Generally, the typical stoner is introverted. Then you have your punks(non-music-related) who smoke weed for the thrill of doing something illegal. Generally, these are extroverted.
  3. FATHERPARIS

FATHERPARIS Sr. Member

I never heard of either of those words, but by the way you described them I went with introvert. :p
  4. Meursault

Meursault Sr. Member

I'd say it's mixed. Some smoker friends of mine are very extroverted and smoke pot, but since I am an introvert, many of my good smoking buddies are introverts as well.

I'll throw out another stereotype and say that most smokers on here will be introverts because "here" is a forum, where people communicate through suspended response times.
    6 people like this.
  5. Doc Mitch

Doc Mitch Sr. Member

I am quite introverted, and even more so when I'm high. I can go days without seeing another person and it won't bother me in the least bit.

EDIT: BTW, an introvert is a person that would commonly (and incorrectly) be referred to as anti-social. An extrovert is just the opposite of an introvert.
    2 people like this.
  6. toothfairy420

toothfairy420 Stoner Chique

I actually go through phases, at this point in my life I am very introverted, It's like I am on this journey inside myself at the moment, to find my true self and connect with my spirit. I was pretty introverted as a teenager as well, but when I turned 18 I started partying a lot, clubbing up in BC after I turned 19, and by 23 I started my inward journey...I have the feeling that my true self is going to bust out any time now.
    2 people like this.
  7. Mushroom Man

Mushroom Man Feeling eternal..

Introverted for sure
  8. jodster

jodster New Member

I like doing both but I leaning more to being a extrovert. I don't necessarily like partying hard but I like going out and just hanging out with friends.
  9. sweet cheeba

sweet cheeba New Member

me and my friends all smoke cuz its a social thing and its fun with a group of people
    definitely extroverted
  10. Killerchron

Killerchron Get ya shine on

I smoke by myself 96.7% of the time, FWIW.
  11. newcarcaviar

newcarcaviar Sr. Member

Same story with me. I've been introverted my whole life.
  12. joshpackr

joshpackr Sr. Member

I'm very much an introvert myself and I usually enjoy smoking alone as opposed to with other people. I seem to enjoy my buzz more when I'm alone.
  13. rich420

rich420 New Member

Introverted. yup.
  14. Dewey

Dewey New Member

Extrovert TBH
  15. JohnnyMT

JohnnyMT New Member

I would say definitely Introverts. I know I am
  16. makepeacebehappy

makepeacebehappy New Member

I'm definitely an introvert.
  17. Monsoon77

Monsoon77 Sr. Member

18. zig zag

zig zag New Member

i'm an introvert at heart, yet i have an extrovert side which appears quite often.

and this filters through to my smoking habits. i'm comfortable smoking on my own in my room, but i also love going to parties while high or doing things with friends. :)
  19. Wybe

Wybe New Member

Zig Zag, I couldn't have said it better myself.
    2 people like this.
  20. Ianfagerstrom

Ianfagerstrom New Member

Introverted, except around certain friends.