Is Chunkyglasspipes.com legit?

Discussion in 'Hand Pipes' started by rubes, Jun 27, 2009.

1. rubes

rubes Guest

Has anyone ordered from here?
    because they have some mighty nice spoons that I want
  2. dirtbomb

dirtbomb Hippie

There are already multiple threads about this. To sum them up: No this company is not legit. They're simply going to rip you off.
  3. 420mike

420mike New Member

ive ordered there. i was supposed to get

was supposed to get this
    [​IMG]
    i got something resembling this
    [​IMG]

mind you it still works..but nothing near what i was supposed to get. its really up to you. the quality of my bong is actually really good, it seems like pretty thick glass. just..yeah. not the same as the pic.
  4. scribbz

scribbz New Member

i just ordered from them less than 2 weeks ago. got the exact spoon i ordered. shipping took a few weeks but it was legit. hope this helps =)
  5. rubes

rubes Guest

Did your spoon match the ones from the picture pretty well? Im thinking about this blue one
    5 inch Beeline

or this black one
    Rasta Stripes

and if I get it I want it to look as alike to the picture as possible
  6. pooty kush

pooty kush New Member

wow $60 for a simple pipe like that is crazyy...should be no more than 15....
  7. Mercury LI

Mercury LI New Member

Why is that exactly?
  8. Mercury LI

Mercury LI New Member

9. pooty kush

pooty kush New Member

because its a ripoff
  10. rubes

rubes Guest

its on sale for 30
    but im still not getting it
    i want a cooler one
  11. xM1DN1GHT T0K3R

xM1DN1GHT T0K3R New Member

I have gotten a steamroller off there before, its legit
  12. scribbz

scribbz New Member

I ordered the silver fumed spiral spoon and it was literally exactly what was pictured. I can't vouch for the other items on the site unfortunately but it was pretty hastle free for me.
  13. bongwater001

bongwater001 New Member

im only 16, but i have a visa.
    anyone got an idea how i can order one of these under my dads nose?
    lol.
  14. zEnVy

zEnVy New Member

I got a steamroller from there recently. It arrived Thursday, ordered monday not this week or last week but the week before(long wait :/). It doesn't match the picture but it fits the description. Great deal for $20.
  15. T0K3N00B

T0K3N00B New Member

To get it stealthily, get enough money for it and put it on a mastercard giftcard and use that.
  16. DemonHunter199

DemonHunter199 New Member

I ordered from them. They sent my product. Plain an simple. They were never a rip off, just a bunch of idiots that didn't know how to process the amount of business that came in. But they picked their shit up and its all good now..
  17. bongwater001

bongwater001 New Member

Genious! Lol;) thx
  18. blazindaisies

blazindaisies New Member

i'm guessing you probably have friends that don't still live with their parents? have it shipped to their house if they're cool with it. : )
  19. iGanja

iGanja New Member

bro honestly not for glass if were talking metal and its over 15 there better be something special about it but glass usually runs 20-40 and 40 is very high end