Is it ok to smoke every day?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by diddagr, Jun 21, 2009.

1. diddagr

diddagr New Member

im wondering because i love getting high so much that during the summer so far ive been getting high about twice a day. i just kinda worried that getting high every day might mess up my brain for when i go back to school.
  2. willowmp

willowmp New Member

No it should be fine, but you may want to vape as smoking is bad for your lungs.
  3. diddagr

diddagr New Member

i cant get a vape cuz i have to hide my smoking habit from my parents and i dont see how i could properly use and hide a vape without their knowing
  4. toothfairy420

toothfairy420 Stoner Chique

I think it's ok, as long as you are very careful to not become dependent. In my eyes, taking a few puffs a day is equivalent to having a glass of wine with dinner. It is all about moderation...a small amount of marijuana can actually be very beneficial to ones well being, but just like alcohol, you can't let it become a problem....you gotta check yourself every once in a while, and make sure the herb is still a benefit to your health, not a determent.

It's not going to effect your brain, its not going to kill your brain cells...marijuana has little long term effects on the brain. You sound smart enough to not go overboard during the school year, as long as it's a summer thing, you should be good as...green.

Vapor Genie.
    6 people like this.
  5. Csharp

Csharp Sr. Member

+1.either that or try out one of those vaporizer pipes.anyone try one of them? or know if they work well? i'd imagine they would.

you should be fine though,the only thing you'll have to watch out for is the late night munchies.if you get into a habit of eating alot after smoking late at night,then stop smoking once you have to go back to school,you will have major trouble falling asleep for a few nights.then you'll feel like shit once your in school just cause of the lack of sleep. so once the end of the summer rolls around,just make sure your not eating a bunch of shit after blazing late at night
  6. twoheadedboy

twoheadedboy New Member

If not a vape maybe a bong. Its stealthier easier to hide and cheaper. It clearly doesn't filter as much garbage, but it's better then a pipe and a lot better then johnnies.
  7. AmonAmarijuana

AmonAmarijuana New Member

Purple-days.com my friend, discreet vape, very efficient, extremely tasty puffs, inexpensivr as well!
  8. idk. California just declared marijuana smoke a carcinogen. I dont believe that shit though. I smoke everyday. Sometimes I skip days here and there... I havent had any problem.
  9. troublemaker420

troublemaker420 New Member

theres no right or wrong answer...its an individual choice. If weed is interrupting your life to anuy measureable degree, maybe daily smoking isn't for you. I myself do smoke (or vape) daily, usually several times a day. Its compatible with my lifestyle, and I don't believe I'm doing any harm to my body or brain by doing so. However, one thing to remember is that marijuana should ENHANCE life, not dominate it.
    2 people like this.
  10. InfectedWithMJ

InfectedWithMJ New Member

Its fine, but get ready for some tolerance issues. When I was getting high once a week - it was the best. Once I started doing it daily and then several times a day - it just got old and more like...way to make time go by. Use it wisely.
  11. BudSmoker92

BudSmoker92 Sr. Member

Im pretty sure any kind of smoke is bad for you. Use at your own risk...you should be fine tho...
  12. Nando

Nando Sr. Member

I smoke everyday and I feel fine. Do it, but just be carefull.
  13. irie_guy

irie_guy New Member

I smoke everyday and its worked out great for me.
  14. OC513

OC513 New Member

+1.....u can leave it on all day with the diffuser and it would make your room smell great, your parents would never know that it is anything but a nice piece of furniture(that you can take sick rips off ;)), the exhale leaves little to no smell(and the smell it leaves is nothing like smoked weed)......so if u can exhale out a window or into the old school paper towel roll filled with dryer sheets you have one very stealth and highly efficient smoking device.
    check it out at purple-days.com
  15. pyromanizak

pyromanizak New Member

Well any type of smoke is bad for you. Vaping you should be fine its virtually harmless.

Just remember tho, weed gets less special and life becomes crap (if your not high) when you get high too often. All my stoner friends smoke everyday heavily for the past 2 years and they're all psyco's when they dont have their fix lol. Just use it in moderation and it will be awesome ^^
  16. AdamBommb

AdamBommb New Member

no, you'll probably be a lot more mellow and have a "DGAF" attitude toward homework haha :p
  17. jmhereiam

jmhereiam New Member

I was smoking everyday/high all day until I had to stop cold turkey for surgery, and am still recovering and I can't smoke yet :(... but in my opinion it's fine, and I managed to keep up with everything just as good as I did sober (just sometimes had to think a little bit harder lol). But back when I had to be stealthy about it I personally found my bong more stealthy than my pipes...oddly. I would smoke in my room and just blow smoke out the window and I don't know how it works but I always managed to keep the smell minimum when I used my bong. And I also always had a bottle of febreeze or Odoban with me for any smoke that escapes and that I dont shoot out the window I would just spray it with that and the scent would be killed! Luckily now a days I can just smoke freely, except unluckily for me I can't smoke right now... lol :'(