Is the feeling you get from edibles different than smoke?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by TheNinja, Feb 1, 2012.

1. TheNinja

TheNinja New Member

Is the feeling you get from edibles different than smoke? - Why do I get paranoid??

So I need to be fairly discrete about my medical use. Overall, I don't really have a very good "safe" place to use anything. So I just got into MMJ to help with chronic pain, alcoholism, some depression and anxiety.

Anyway, the few times I've eaten it, I just get paranoid and sort of nervous. I can't keep one thought in focus and I also seem to want to get a lot of work done. I feel really amped up almost.

The first time I ate way too much on empty stomach and freaked out.

The second time I ate on full stomach and was careful. I basically ate like 1/6th of those 2 dose cookies (so I have like 1/4 to 1/3 of a "dose"). I didn't freak the F out as bad but I didn't feel good. LIke I said, just kind of nervous, anxious, and stressed.

My question is, would I be better off trying to take a hit or two from my chillum? It just isn't very convenient most of the time. But would the feeling be different for the most part? Maybe my body and liver just don't like to ingest the stuff.

Maybe I'm just one of those people who MMJ isn't right for.