Is this hash?

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by skyblue, Feb 8, 2012.

1. skyblue

skyblue New Member

I got some hash last week but it doesn't look or smell like any hash I have gotten before. It smells really bad I cant describe it, its crumbly and like powder, and its light brown. Oh and it had tiny white stuff in it but it doesn't show on the pictures. Someone told me it looked like it might be heroin and not hash :confused: which is messed up and if it is im totally throwing that stuff out.. Here are the pictures (might look greenish but its actually brown)
    [​IMG]

2. WolfGang Paco

WolfGang Paco Sr. Member

Those are from your computer. We can't look at them, cus those aren't links to a website.

2 people like this.
  3. skyblue

skyblue New Member

Hi, Sorry I didn't notice that. How do I get pictures on here? or do I need to upload them to a site then put it on here?

4. Keith

Keith Guest

3 people like this.
  5. hogsbreath

hogsbreath New Member

cant see it really, looks like rabbit shit

6. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Cranched Scanner

Can't really tell from a picture, it could be any lumpy brown substance.

I don't know what to tell you, I don't know what it is:shrugs:

7. Triheptyl

Triheptyl New Member

well, I'm going to say that if it isn't hash, it isn't likely going to be another drug, but rather something like dirt or whatever. That much heroin or coke or whatever would cost waaaaaaaay more than a of hash ever would. Like, astronomically more. I couldn't tell you specifically cause I don't often use those things and I don't know the prices in the area you live, but we're talking a hundred or more. Your dealer probably isn't going to find it worth it to pull the switcheroo hoping it doesn't just piss you off enough to report him or at least never go back, just to (potentially) make you into a junky.

That said, its really impossible to tell from a picture I'd say. I've gotten dry, crumbly hash, hash that was almost silly putty, and everything in between. Variety of colours too. I'd say smoke it and find out, but I'm not very cautious.

8. new2twistinup

new2twistinup One with the Universe.

looks like a lump of shit imo. How much did you pay for it?

9. WolfGang Paco

WolfGang Paco Sr. Member

Possibly resin.

10. Buds_Of_Steele

Buds_Of_Steele Your Undisputed Disputer

it could be hash. it definitely not another drug, even the best hash doesn't come nearly as expensive as the shittiest heroin no matter where you are.

crumbly is a very bad sign, crumbly hash is very impure, the resinous THC in the trichomes is very cohesive, since hash is pressed trichomes, the less plant matter and other impurities in the hash, the better it will stick together.

the white fibers are another bad one cause those could be impurities (hairs and other shit that get in the hash as its being made) but depending on how many there are in the substance, it's a clear indicator that it's shit, literal shit.

you know how horse shit still has like undigested plant fibres in it? if the hash breaks apart in a weird stringy fibrous way like the way horseshit does, then it isnt hash.

I would take a very small amount and burn it, like hold in to an open flame with some tweezers. if it smells like the way weed smells when you burn it then maybe its hash.

5 people like this.
  11. MaineWeed

MaineWeed New Member

Its probably poorly made homemade hash...or the lower grade stuff from the courser screens.

12. Trigga

Trigga New Member

it looks like some crumbled hash to me but so does a lot of things .. too bad we cant smell it over the internet :)

13. Australianpothead

Australianpothead New Member

Looks like hash to me, Send it to me and il tell you if its good or not!:p

2 people like this.
  14. RRummel

RRummel New Member

Is this hash

I personally agree with the writer of the article. Kids don't belong in graduate classes and having them there could only be a distraction for the other students in the class. I'm sure a lot of people will attack me for this, but I think that if students' childcare plans fall through they should skip class, not bring their kids with them.

15. RRummel

RRummel New Member

Is this hash

I personally agree with the writer of the article. Kids don't belong in graduate classes and having them there could only be a distraction for the other students in the class. I'm sure a lot of people will attack me for this, but I think that if students' childcare plans fall through they should skip class, not bring their kids with them.

16. MaineWeed

MaineWeed New Member

WTF??? SPAM or mis-post? Though I do agree with the thought....

17. Love4TheNugg

Love4TheNugg NorCal MushroomCloud

Hard to say.

No way is that herion, opium, mixed with coke, etc.

Drug dealers would never give you free drugs, especially expensive ones.

It's either dirt, shit, or low-grade hash.

18. skyblue

skyblue New Member

Im not sure but it must be hash. I smoked the smallest bit of it and I was baked for about 4 hours but felt foggy/weird for 2 days after that. unless it was another substance who knows what, but it tasted horrible. like I said it wasn't like other hash I've had before.

19. skyblue

skyblue New Member

lol and yeah i payed $60 for it but around here on vancouver island thats how much hash goes for here.

20. tokin up

tokin up New Member

thats were i live to