Is this messed up?

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by NKV15, May 7, 2010.

1. NKV15

NKV15 New Member

For the past 4-5 weeks i have been saving my money instead of buying bud. Every friday my homies hit me up and ask if i can chill. I tell em i cant spend my money, but they sed it doesnt matter and theyll blaze me out anyway. My recent highs are all from them. I feel bad.. Is this messed up even tho they told me its okay?
  2. Pennywise87

Pennywise87 New Member

Depends. Is there a reason behind you saving your money?
  3. Lion of Judah

Lion of Judah Sr. Member

As a sub-question to the one above, do your buddies know what your saving for?
  4. 024

024 Sr. Member

Thats what friends are for, be a good one and smoke them out later on.
  5. cj117

cj117 Surfer Monkey

It's cool, just don't ASK them to smoke you out. If you're invited, no biggie.
    Be sure too, that at some point you try to return the favor. I mean you don't HAVE to, but reputation has its place in society for a reason.
  6. FreakyStyley

FreakyStyley New Member

yeah try not expect things from them and when you do start buyin again smoke them out every night :thumb::rastabong
  7. emuhhleee

emuhhleee emtard smash!

if they're good enough friends, no, it's not messed up. all of my friends will smoke me down if they know i'm having a hard time or can't buy any bud. i always get them back though & they know it. it's when they try to get you to spend your money on weed that they want to smoke when it gets messed up.
  8. cannabicide420

cannabicide420 Sr. Member

If you told them you can't spend money and they said it's ok, then you have nothing to worry about. Your saving money so you can't spend and your friends know that and they don't care. It's fine. Me and my friends do that all of the time.
  9. ichi

ichi New Member

Um no it's not messed up that they smoked you out as long as you return the favor when you start buying again,that is the proper thing to do.
  10. The_Greenman

The_Greenman New Member

I agree with what has been said here. Its not messed up as long as you repay the favor when you do have some smoke. The next bag you get, make a point to use your reefer at the next get together for everyone. Foot the bill, so to speak.

When you get older these kinds of relationships are important, because there will be times that for whatever reason you will be dry. So its good to have a couple of people that will spot you through the bad times, because rarely do they coincide for everyone. The next time, they will be dry for whatever reason and you will be there to spot them through it. As long as in the overall scheme it remains equal and appreciated it is a system that works very well. Having a buddy who will nip you off some whenever he re-ups for 2 months running is a very good friend to have around when your transmission goes out on your car.
  11. solomons_lion

solomons_lion New Member

If their offering, no its not messed up, but if you show up and be like i have money, dont wanna spend it but smoke me fucks your shit up.
  12. Buds_Of_Steele

Buds_Of_Steele Your Undisputed Disputer

sometimes I smoke people like 4 or 5 grams at a time and I never expect anything in return. weed is meant to be shared man.
  13. Blackbear

Blackbear Sr. Member

yah it depends on your relationship with your friends, if i smoke someone out, i don't expect anything in return. if its one of my friends that i smoke out a lot, i would like them to get me back at somepoint but whatevs, sharing is caring
    2 people like this.