is this real marijuana or spice?!

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by andrea forim, May 26, 2012.

1. andrea forim

andrea forim New Member

it seriously looks like maxican oregano, and its super dry and it smells like tea.
    the high is great (no nausia or major hallucinations so it cant be that fake..or can it?)
    im new at this i know..
    theres not that many twigs just a whole bunch of weirdos
    anyways thanks!

good pic

http://i45.tinypic.com/112fj2e.jpg

2. mariguana

mariguana New Member

Can't see the pictures, can you upload it to tinypic.com and we can help you.

3. Addict 7S

Addict 7S New Member

Upload to a photo hosting site.

4. andrea forim

andrea forim New Member

5. Emarosa

Emarosa New Member

Uhh, thats a hard one to tell.

It looks similar. If it is real its low grade.

6. Teleo9

Teleo9 New Member

I think it looks like synthetic marijuana. One reason is that there seems to be way too many "twigs" and they are very thin. The leaves also seem to be coming directly from the stem in a way that's uncharacteristic of the marijuana plant.

Take a closer look:
    1. If you shine a light (i use my phones LED camera light) on it, do you see any small glitter-like sparkles all over? Those are THC deposits and should be all over the bud and stems.
    2. Does every tiny piece of the herb look like it's a leaf? You don't smoke the marijuana leaves, you smoke the bud so there should only be a few tiny leaves in real marijuana but not nearly as much as what you seem to have.

Don't buy marijuana that is already grinded.

2 people like this.
  7. Medle

Medle New Member

that right there looks a lot like spice.
    did it came inside the container it is?

8. Spaney

Spaney New Member

Well if it is weed...

I hope you didn't buy a lot.

2 people like this.
  9. mariguana

mariguana New Member

lot of twigs and looks very dry, doesn't look like weed to me. spice probably.

10. andrea forim

andrea forim New Member

no it came in bag..but i put it in box :D

11. Medle

Medle New Member

jummm well maybe I should try it jaja
    From my expierience it looks like spice because it has alot of skinny twigs & the color of it

12. Rovelo

Rovelo New Member

if this is weed its bad quality i'm surprized your getting high off it

13. gamereric22

gamereric22 New Member

I know someone said this already, but don't EVER buy if the weed is already ground up. Buy the whole bud intact. This might be common sense but i have seen to many new smokers do this; dont ever hand over you money before you get to examine the buds first, or at least smell/see them.

Here are a few pics of what buds look like.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. mariguana

mariguana New Member

gamers right, when I bought off a friend the other day she had no dime bags left so it was in aluminum foil, i told her to wait so I could check out the bud, and it was good bud but it was like 1.5 and not 2 like i was going to pay for. Even friends can chins you.