Jack Herrer Double Barrel Double Venturi Ricocheting Vortex Effect Pipe

Discussion in 'Hand Pipes' started by ADIDAS, Mar 27, 2007.

1. ADIDAS

ADIDAS Represent. KY

Long enough name for ya? HAhahahahhhahah, so HardTimez was telling me about this pipe today. Apparently it is supposed to be the best, most efficient, revolutionary designed pipe ever. Here is his myspace description about it...
    www.myspace.com/hempjack

[​IMG]

Him smoking it in a sess.

[youtube]e2BoVvSwMiQ[/youtube]

Double Barrel Double Venturi Ricocheting Vortex Effect Pipe

unique, amazing, revolutionary pipe designed by Jack Herer

for more info please call (503) 449-4040 or email [email protected]

I havent emailed him personally, but was told $64- 4" Pipe, $68- 5" Pipe plus S&H​
  2. Itzamna

Itzamna New Member

hahaha what a video, jack herrer is a trip
  3. Horsebackrider

Horsebackrider New Member

woahhhhhhhh
    that's pretty cool!! kind of makes me want to try one :D
    I like the random guy who just pops into the session hahaha
    thanks for sharing that
  4. vern

vern Sr. Member

Damn thats a sweet pipe, i'd like to get one sometime. Jacks a little crazy...passing the bowl to everyone
  5. ADIDAS

ADIDAS Represent. KY

HAhahahaha yea man, that part killed me. He put it in everyone's mouth. If it wasnt Jack Herer, Id straight tell him, "Get the fuck off, I can pass my own shit!"
    Did you hear his calculations too? Just throwing out random percentages that mean nothing hahahaha.
  6. vern

vern Sr. Member

"40 percent of a gram that means about (mumble muble ) 10% (mumble muble ) ....28%"

"5 seconds!"

8 people 7 times thats 56 hits....damn
  7. Itzamna

Itzamna New Member

well if its 7 % of 8 , 5, 6 = im gonna have to try this pipe!
  8. Jake

Jake Sr. Member

There's still nothing wrong with glass. All this talk about "the gross second hit" is dumb. The entire bowl tastes fine...except the last two hits.
  9. puff.puff.pass

puff.puff.pass New Member

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA lol that guys fucked the guy in the back with the black shirt isint inhaling it looks like man
  10. SmasheR

SmasheR TONIGHT, we RIDE

Ah Jack Herer haha. The man has consumed a bit too much drugs in his long long career, he's a bit on the toasted side. He's kind of an asshole too lol.
  11. TiP1

TiP1 New Member

As much as an asshole he may be...that is a pretty sick pipe
  12. tekkenlaw

tekkenlaw Sr. Member

I might have to get one eventully.
  13. ADIDAS

ADIDAS Represent. KY

Hahahah yea I noticed that. Im pretty sure thats accounted for him being wayyyyy to fucked up off that bowl. Doesnt want to look like a bitch in front of Captain Dick Herer hahahaha.
  14. Sofa King

Sofa King It's Good to be the KING.

Looks like it works great. But after reading the instructions and seeing the end of the loading process it seems like a lot of work. I agree that if it works the way they claim then it may be wort the extra effort but still seems like a lot of work to load several layers packing each one with the packing tool provided. I'm kinda curious if you just packed the bowl like any other bowl how well it would work. Hell, if the price is right I may have to just get one and try it out. Worse case scenario is I get a new travel pipe.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot JH is a nut-job.:hop:
  15. Sofa King

Ok, so anyone know where to find these things? He mentions it on his myspace but I can't find anywhere to actually purchase one.:confused:
  16. ADIDAS

ADIDAS Represent. KY

That is the exact same way I have been looking at this pipe. I told HardTimez that we should pack our bowl that way tonight to see if we can get tons-o-hits. As for the loading process and the way he packs it down... I dont believe this is as critical as he makes it sound. All the numbers he is throwing out in the beginning is where to press down on the bowl. He makes a terribly complex process of an easy action. All you do is press down hard all around the edge, hence 12:00, 6:00, 9:00, 3:00.

EDIT: I am calling him today I believe, and ordering the 5"
  17. aggreenvln

aggreenvln New Member

From his myspace:

EDIT: Yarr... ADIDAS beat me :p.
  18. Sofa King

Seems a bit pricey.
    Reviews of it would be nice. Break that sucker in and let us know how it is.
    Hey, If you get it in time make a vid for the 420 toke session with it. I'd love to see it in action without JH shoving it down your throat and then brow-beating you about how to smoke. "5 SECONDS !!!!!"
  19. chunk

chunk New Member

Am I the only one who thinks this sounds like an absolute CROCK?

Some pretty EXTREME claims for a pipe that really doesnt stray THAT far from a normal pipe.

Dont get me wrong though, I really want to hear some reviews on this sucker. Hope its worth the price.
  20. ADIDAS

ADIDAS Represent. KY

See I look at it like this. It is a pipe made by a man that is legendary in the marijuana underground world. Getting a pipe from him is like getting a signed speech from Martin Luther King jr if you are black. HAhaa, probably a bad metaphor there, but you get the idea. Im going to see if he will sign mine for me too. Ill for sure post up a report though, should be interesting.