jedi knight 2

Discussion in 'Games and Sports' started by WhiteBoy, Oct 4, 2002.

1. WhiteBoy

WhiteBoy Sloth

have any of you played this game?

i havent gotten very far but i think the lightsaber fighting is pretty crazy....and not to mention picking people up with your force powers and tossing them off of cliffs heh :p
  2. deadman420

deadman420 New Member

Ooohhh yeah, that game is on my top ten list, with such notables as Fallout/Fallout2 and Warcraft II. I beat it a while ago and am seriously jonesin' for some new action, an expansion pack. Love the lightsaber stuff, the farther you get, the more stuff you can do with the lightsaber and the force. One of the best mods I have for is this tiny little mod the makes your saber look like a blacklight, a purple blade with a blue glow surrounding it. It sounds lame, but it looks fantastic. I LOVE that game. Play it blazed. It's a great show, like being in star wars. Funnage, defnate funnage.
  3. WhiteBoy

WhiteBoy Sloth

lol i like to toss my lightsaber at people, and watch their body parts fly off hehheheheheh....

my favorite part of the game has to be all the moves and stuff you can do. its fun to use the super speed force, then toss your lightsaber and run behind the guy you threw it at, then force push him into the saber :D
  4. WhiteBoy

WhiteBoy Sloth

i can't believe none of you guys have played this game yet...

anyways, heres another fun little move you can use on people. pick them up with force grip, and give them a light toss into the air, then force push them straight up into orbit, and laugh when they hit the ground 5 minutes later. if you want to take it even further, use force speed while they are still flying around then jump up right below them, and give them another nice push for good luck