Joing the Free masons

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by 929fireball, May 23, 2011.

1. 929fireball

929fireball New Member

I want to join the free masons but i'm worried. my dad was in there and wont tell me any thing about it. the reason i'm worried is because i have heard that the Illuminati and masons are linked. if i join the free masons will i be in or have contact with the Illuminati?

2. 929fireball

929fireball New Member

I would like replies even if ur not 100% sure

3. bbpiswatiuse

bbpiswatiuse New Member

yes if a president was in it u better believe u will have to keep some secrets that if u tell u will be killed. it wont be worth joining in my opinion u could be putting urself and ur leved ones in danger (then again im a high hormone crazed fourteen year old boy)

4. 929fireball

929fireball New Member

Really, no more answers.... Goddanmit

5. Drew420

Drew420 New Member

I wouldn't really want anything to do with them. But if you're in, you're not supposed to say SHIT about it, soo... What does anyone really know about it? Is there really an "illuminati?"

6. Textual Violence

Textual Violence New Member

From what I have read and understand about them, it's really only the ones at the top that get to know secrets. The 33 degree Masons. Most never make it that far. The ones on the bottom rungs are told very little and know very little. They're basically minions. Only the ones at the top are important. But who knows.

7. jettyblaze

jettyblaze Sr. Member

My great grandfather was very high up in the masons, and i want to join to carry on the for the family. Does anyone know how to join??

8. vvicked0471

vvicked0471 Super mod

Like another poster said, you dont get to learn the juicy stuff until youre a 33rd degree mason. And it takes awhile to get there. I dont see a downside to joining, but then again I dont know a whole lot about the organization. Just what theyve made public. I used to work with a 33rd degree mason, he wouldnt say anything other than it was something he did for fun. Who knows if thats supposed to be true or just a polite way to blow off questions about it...

9. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

It's "Freemasons", not "Free masons". They're about as sinister as the PTA.

2 people like this.
  10. simon_james

simon_james Sr. Member

Yeah its basically a community group. There are theories surrounding it but on a local level they are only there for the good of their town. Mostly old men, like with Kiwanis or Lions Club. Not sure if you have either of those groups internationally but they're pretty much the same.

So joining would not only be 100% safe, but possibly fun, definitely make you feel good about yourself, and probably look good on a resume too. About joining I think it would be best to find your local or closest lodge and just call. :)

11. MrIMStoned

MrIMStoned |BIG BROTHER|

You get told one secret a year until you know all. If you ever tell any of the secrets you're banished. (Or maybe you have an "accident.")

12. 929fireball

929fireball New Member

yea my dad was in it for like 12 years, but what about the Illuminati, are they affiliated

13. Stoned_Penguin

Stoned_Penguin Sr. Member

There is no Illuminati. If there is, they definitely aren't what you think they are. No organization is that powerful.

14. Drew420

Drew420 New Member

The power the Illuminati supposedly posses is truly possessed by every rich man in America. They don't exist, because there's no fucking way all those dudes would band together for a collective world fuck over. Enough of them are good people... So as a whole, all they really do individually is lobby the US government.

15. Teleo9

Teleo9 New Member

I agree. I've never been a mason (though I've been in a masonic temple before). However, I'm in a Fraternity and there are many parallels between the two. When people think of the "secrets" they're usually confused. The secrets aren't what you think they are, I don't think you're going to find out secret conspiracies about free masons running the country or anything. Those are generally just conspiracy theories.

You will gain a lot of benefits to joining, though. For one, you will make a LOT of social connections that will benefit you in life. In this economy, it's hard to find a job, being in an organization that dedicates itself to helping one another can help you incredibly in this situation. You'll also meet a lot of interesting people and possibly good friends.

I believe the actual ritual (another misunderstood term in secret organizations) was posted online for you to read too. It's not much more than an act or play that you are an audience of.

16. Grass-Smoka

Grass-Smoka 303% Acid

There's no debate whether illuminati existed in the past and their connection to the masons because there's proof everywhere, the question now is whether they still exist. Call it whatever you want, there is an elite group of rich people that basically run how this world goes...Deny it if you want, not my problem...

3 people like this.
  17. MrIMStoned

MrIMStoned |BIG BROTHER|

There are no rich men in America. What do you consider a rich man? Bill Gates? Warren Buffet? Both of them combined only have $100 Billion US.

Evelyn Rothschild meanwhile is estimated to own 50% of the entire world's wealth. That's not something you could put into a US dollar figure but his family was estimated to be worth $6 Billion in the year 1850.

Knowing who are the rich men running the world isn't going to be obvious. This small number of men go to great lengths to conceal how much they really own. You're not going to find them on some Forbes list. They hide their wealth behind so many private equity firms and trust fund boards that it would be near impossible to find.

18. Drew420

Drew420 New Member

O_O I think I need to do some more reading...

19. LanDaddy

LanDaddy New Member

Lol the Masons only have conspiracy surrounding them because of their secrecy. In reality it's a bunch of guys that hang out every Friday night, drink beer, and get smashed.

As you rise in the ranks, there are undoubtedly secrets, books, and writings that are only studied amongst masons. It's good knowledge I'm sure, as they have built a lot of famous cities, etc. I'm not in the masons but in my opinion, if you get high in the ranks, you'll learn a lot of stuff people don't know. It won't be about Illuminati and world control though, probably stories of their old members and whatever they learned about engineering, etc.

If it is Illuminati though, tell me, fuck that whole oath about "If you tell, we swear to slit your throat". Why would you be scared of joining the Illuminati anyway? You'd have the upper hand on everyone else and would survive their whole extinction plan.

20. mallitia95

mallitia95 Sr. Tokemaster

All being a mason is is basicly networking with new people and being in a group with other men. The only reason there are some temples with women is because there dumbass rights movements had to ruin yet another male centered thing when they could just come up with there own shit.

There is probly a group of people that run the world and they are called the upper class or "inner party"(1984). They probly arent realy called the illuminati like people say because that is just a name that someone cam up with for a concept that they had in there head. And if anything, the "illuminati" arent out there to do bad things, there are probly just a few bad ones that make us think worse of the group as a whole. ( but thats only if they even exist)