Joint Sizes?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by kronik, Mar 14, 2010.

1. kronik

kronik New Member

How big is the average joint? I don't mean like big fat Bob Marley joints, I mean like... thinnish ones. I just rolled one with what spare weed I have left and it rolled into like... One of those small sized bic lighters, like a little longer than that. I don't mean how much weed is in it, Its usually .5-1. Is as big as that small lighter + a little bigger enough?

I'm not a noob to rolling or anything, Im just wondering if thats big enough.

Peace. :)

2. SpiralSpindle

SpiralSpindle Sr. Member

Burn it and find out.

3. sterbo

sterbo sailor dog...

Size doesn't really matter: It's all about the quality.
    If you suck on a small one and the roll is young and fresh then the response will be fast and furious.
    On a big fatty with a drier more seasoned roll, the rush will take just a bit longer but likely be more satisfying.
    Regardless, you can't go wrong, so enjoy...

4. snowboard_loser

snowboard_loser Sr. Member

yeah. if im smoking by myself i honestly prefer long pinners to fat stubbys. it always gets me stoned to have 1 paper long with like .5 or even less.

5. kronik

kronik New Member

Yeah it has some of the dankest shit I've had, all rolled in a pretty tight roll. Should be good then I guess.

6. Ghoast

Ghoast New Member

My average joint has .25 grams in it and I roll with a king skin paper always. I smoke chronic bud so .25 is really enough to catch a buzz.. Want to get really high? Rinse, repeat..

7. Big Worm

Big Worm New Member

My average joint is probably about 0.25 too, and always use large red rizlas. Prefer blunts when I have enough smoke but if not i'll go with the good old jakey.

8. kronik

kronik New Member

Just smoked that joint today with two bros and still fucked up 3 hours later, gotta love the dank. Peace guys. :eek: