Just failed urine test, I have 72hrs

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by skoobasam, Apr 16, 2012.

1. skoobasam

skoobasam New Member

Hello all,

Daily user for over a year now. Just got in to an accident on the job and they required me to take an immediate drug test. I drank the GNC detox and took the test last Thursday, got a call from the testing center saying they found marijuana in my system. They are giving me 72 hours to take it again, any suggestions??
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.

2. sitka_spruce

sitka_spruce New Member

Hey man,

Bum deal about flunking the test. A buddy of mine sent me this article a while back and it seemed pretty on the level (I'm gonna apologize in advance for the length, but it's worth a read).

Forget everything written above by the misinformed. Im a Dr of Pharmacy and Im going to put it to you straight. All of the products they sell at GNC, Vitamin Shop, &Health food stores are absolute wastes of your money. If you are a small time user 1-2 times per month and have low body fat you should be clean within 2 weeks. If you are a chronic user it could take up to 6 weeks to detox. The metabolites of THC are lipid soluble, they are stored in fat cells. The individuals metabolism and exercise habits can make a difference in excretion of metabolites. A skinny person who exercises a lot and uses infrequently can test negative 3 days after using. A heavy person who doesnt exercise is in a bit of a bind. All those herbal extracts mentioned are now tested for first, before testing for illegal drugs, and may be considered by some labs to be a positive immediately. Some will forward it on for gas chromography analysis and a mass spectrography assay which will then find the metabolites you have tried to mask.
    Now I can tell you as a user and Pharmacist who conducted an experiments in a lab what does and doesnt work. The herbal masking agents do not work and will cause you more trouble then they are worth and will waste your money as well. You must detox using water. Large amounts of water must be ingested starting at least 36 hours before the test, up to 1 liter per 14.25kg of body weight per 24 hours. You must also supplement with creatine monohydrate, a bodybuilding supplement found in healthfood stores, at a rate of 1 teaspoon per 14.25kg of bodyweight. Just mix it with your liters of water. A prescription diuretic called Furosemide should also be added to ths water/creatine therapy at a dosage of 1 mg per kg of body weight per day administered in 2 doses. AM and Afternoon. When a specimen is examined they look for the diluteness of the sample by checking creatinine ( a byproduct of muscle metabolism) levels. Supplementing with creatine causes a sample taken after heavy water consumption to look as if normal creatinine levels are present. The diuretic which is very strong helps to flush the toxic and excess fluids from your body. Its like getting an oil change of sorts. THC metabolites may be present in your fat cells but you are essentially a faucet when you donate your specimen. The day of your test you should avoid excess physical activity and drink the water and creatine mixture and use the furosemide as stated above. You should also take Super B complex vitamins as well as vitamin C several times on the day of your test. This will provide color to the urine so that it does not appear as dilute. When you donate, urinate for a short time then hit the cup about 1/2 way through urination. This is so anything in the urethra is expelled prior to donation. Cranberry exctract may be added to the detox therapy above if you are concerned about kidney function while using the creatine monohydrate. I have been a regular smoker, 10-15 times per month, in average shpe, and used the above program to pass a screening exactly 7 days of no use. My colleagues have also used this method to test negative in screening. You may want to practice this several times, without the Furosemide. Follow the water and creatine method for 36-48 hours then get a clear glass and urinate in it as directed. Hold it up to the light and you should see the excess creatine monohydrate that has not been absorbed by the body floating in the urine like a suspension. Take your vitamins and repeat this process again. If you get a call from the testing agency inquiring about the creatinie in yoru urine simply tell then that you lift weights and jog and do use performance supplements. Good luck, this process has worked for many health care professionals who like to puff. That is why my colleagues and I set out to decifer a way to "pee clean". Good luck

Hope this helps!

3. Mike005

Mike005 New Member

You will definitely have to take an observed test, as in, someone will be watching. Since the first test was positive, they will be watching

4. lostsurferinbc

lostsurferinbc New Member

do you smoke up while at work? When was the last time you smoked up?

5. colakoala

colakoala New Member

Those detox drinks are about as effective as the dilution mentioned above, except they cost a lot more... You still need at least a week clean from daily toking for them to have a chance of working :/

6. skoobasam

skoobasam New Member

Last night was the last time, I'm 6ft, about 160 don't really excercisez

7. lostsurferinbc

so you had a test and failed? And then you continued to smoke up?

8. skoobasam

skoobasam New Member

I wasn't thinking if I failed they would call and give me a second try... I got the result back today, so I didn't know I had failed

9. Mike005

Mike005 New Member

No, I can't. but I know enough about this to know what I'm trying to say here. I usually burn a bowl before bedtime. I'm not the heavy user I used to be, but it helps me crash and sleep hard. I generally put in 10 to 14 hrs. a day.

10. colakoala

colakoala New Member

I think he's talking about the original poster.

11. Mike005

Mike005 New Member

There are some good detox products here on this site. There are others also. Get to a smoke shop and browse their lineup, since ordering online isn't practical here for you now. Read the directions and follow to the tee. You are in a jam here and if you're still smoking, you need something stout, that can carry you through.

12. Mike005

Mike005 New Member

Nevermind LOL

13. lostsurferinbc

I know lol, I do the same thing, I dont smoke at work. I do Industrial construction in the oil / gas fields 2 weeks on 1 week off and its nice to smoke a 1/2 doob after the kids are in bed and wind down for the day. I see so many guys in these camps smoking weed at work, selling weed up there giving guys like me and others a bad rep. Ive seen guys full blown out on coke for christ sakes, but because I like to smoke on my days off, I am a criminal, that is not fit for work. yay society.

14. skoobasam

skoobasam New Member

Yea, I use it pretty much for the same cause. To calm my anxiety and sleep. It's unfortunate everyones categorized all in the same group.

15. Mike005

Mike005 New Member

You up in N.D.? I have given thought to going over there and looking for a job. I drive for a living. I've seen lots of good paying positions out there for sure. I'm in the MPLS MN area, so we get recruiters over here quite a bit.

16. skoobasam

skoobasam New Member

Yea, I use it pretty much for the same cause. To calm my anxiety and sleep. It's unfortunate everyones categorized all in the same group.

17. lostsurferinbc

farther north lol, I work up in Ft Macmurry Alberta Canada. Honestly for the money, I wouldn't think of doing anything else, I pull in just over 6 figures a year AS A CARPENTER! lol

18. lostsurferinbc

Do you think they are going supervise your test? if not I would substitute with clean pee.

19. Mike005

Mike005 New Member

NICEEEE!! Here in the states we're having trouble drilling for the time being....Global warming and all you know