Just got busted please help!

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by chillbro, Jan 14, 2011.

1. chillbro

chillbro New Member

Hey guy's,

So some of you might of seen my other post well basically what happen was i got pulled over like a week ago for speeding he gave me a ticket for speeding and also gave me a number 152.027 which i found out was for possession of marijuana and perfinilia in the car i got busted with about 10grams on me. I'm 19yo I did not know my rights and he searched my car without a warrent or consent from me. What should i do? What will most likely happen in my situation, Will i most likely have a misdemeanor put on my record? and how much will the cost be? I have seen it could be anywhere from 200-1000$?

Please give me some advice and help

Live in Minnesota

Thanks again!

2. Eplexx

Eplexx New Member

Your fucked, just saying.

3. chillbro

chillbro New Member

That was no help but thanks bro!

4. Phenom

Phenom Banned

Did the officer have probable cause or reasonable suspicious to search your vehicle without a search warrant?
    Also state and county laws vary from federal laws, so it may depend on your area.

5. GunCow

GunCow Sr. Member

Call your local Bar Association OP. That's the best advice I can give you.

6. myself420

myself420 New Member

it really depends on where you live, if your in one of those anti pot states i wish you luck. if your really worried you need to lawyer up, remember a public defender will only do so much for you.

7. devvo6786

devvo6786 New Member

doesnt need a warrant to search your car. just probable cause. get a lawyer

8. jab95

jab95 New Member

well if he had no consent or a warrant i dont think he can search you so that evidence would not be able to be used agaist you im not sure though

9. Habbiib

Habbiib New Member

Even though there are laws preventing unreasonable search and/or seizure, guess who enforces them.

10. Grass-Smoka

Grass-Smoka 303% Acid

Was the weed/para visible through the windows? If so, it's completely legal...

11. AlwaysBeSafe

AlwaysBeSafe New Member

You didnt tell us what state you live in...thats a big factor.

Obey traffic laws and dont drive intoxicated and you wont get pulled over...its as simple as that.