Just picked up some home grown

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by buddlydoright, Jul 18, 2010.

1. buddlydoright

buddlydoright New Member

Just picked up an 8th of some home grown stuff from a friend. It is absolutely an amazing weed and high. I smoke two bowls between 3 dudes and all 3 of us are high as shit. It is a very body type high, I was told it had afgan in it. I'll get a pic of the bud tomorrow. It came basically straight from the plant and no one touched it so all the leaf and everything they normally would have clipped off is still on there(I'm happy because Its added THC, + my buddy always weighs it above because of the extra weight). But regardless it is an amazing smelling and potent strain of marijuana.

2. toke_after_toke

toke_after_toke New Member

Thats sick man, Ive never smoked a crop that fresh. Enjoy!

3. sneeze

sneeze New Member

Your friend must be a very good grower if it's that good.
    I've never smoked it straight from the plant, haha.

Enjoy, man. :)

4. buddlydoright

buddlydoright New Member

the funny thing is we are calling it SICK weed. meaning South Illinois Country Kush! Had to make up a name so the kiddies will pay more for it. I'll get some pics in a bit.

2 people like this.
  5. buddlydoright

buddlydoright New Member

Alright these are the best pics I could get of it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  6. Kushy

Kushy down

Umm it's like fucking pink?? lol. That can't be good. Looks like it's got trichs but whoever grew it looks like they fucked with the temperature or fed it too much chemicals or something. I'll admit the leaves aren't that attractive sticking out like that but atleast it's a little bit extra. You should take the trim and make eddi's or vape them so you can take the combustibles out of the leaf/

7. buddlydoright

buddlydoright New Member

I only vape anyways so thats not a problem lol. I had some other shit that was home grown and was pink as well? Don't really know the reason behind that. But, regardless its fucking dank! Here is a pic of the old home grown I got that this reminds me of.

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  8. bluedeadbear

bluedeadbear Sr. Member

beautiful buds man. if i lived in southern illinois id hit you up sooo quick

9. Kushy

Kushy down

That looks more like it bud ;) Of course purp is normal, but I've never seen any pinkish buds before :confused:

10. buddlydoright

buddlydoright New Member

Oh I don't live in Illinois thats just where it came from.

11. jdogg2112

jdogg2112 Sr. Member

I hope it was cured before you bought it, or you paid for a lot of water weight.

12. buddlydoright

buddlydoright New Member

well does it looked cured? I would think its alright. But, like I said before regardless its great smoke and vape.

13. Munch21

Munch21 New Member

omg that looks amazing