Just smoked K2 for the first time...

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by kcbennie, Feb 5, 2010.

1. kcbennie

kcbennie New Member

I gotta say, I'm pretty impressed. I smoke 1 bowl in my bong and I'm high as fuck. I got the "Summit" type. I heard it was the strongest. It looks like a khaki colored potpurri. It doesn't really have a taste at all, which is good. I was worried that it was gonna taste like shit. I got a real strong body high and it's a little hard to concentrate. Gonna smoke another bowl.

2 people like this.
  2. Grass-Smoka

Grass-Smoka 303% Acid

What's it like? Properties, substances? Is it just synthesized THC and CBD?

3. sterbo

sterbo sailor dog...

You might want to spend some time with the wave below,
    wanna go right, wanna go left - either way you'll never come out the same...:D

4. cj117

cj117 Surfer Monkey

That shit's not regulated by the FDA or any standardization organization.
    Nobody knows how safe it is or the effects it might have on your body.
    Use at your own risk bud!

That being said, what's it like? =P

5. Hellraz0r

Hellraz0r Sr. Member

To be honest I for one would probably only try those legal herbs once or so. (of course K2 is going to be illegal soon but you know what I mean.) I just don't know whats in them and I know what's in marijuana. I know the short and long term effects of marijuana so I feel safe doing something I know.

2 people like this.
  6. kcbennie

kcbennie New Member

I agree with the potential risks of smoking this new unknown substance, but with that said, the stuff is really good. The body high is strong and the head high is nice. The taste isn't bad and the smell isn't bad either. You could probably get away with smoking it outside in public and just say it's cloves if anyone asks. The high lasts about an hour, which is all the high for weed lasts for me anyway. In a pinch, if my guy was out and I couldn't get any weed, I would smoke this stuff. I wouldn't turn it down if it was offered to me either. The high is nice, and really good to chase it with some real weed.

7. spritezero

spritezero New Member

Ive done K2 alot before. If you smoke enough you trip. One time i smoked so much that the sky turned pink and if I stared at something long enough it started to change into different stuff

8. Vicki

Vicki Cat Whisperer

If this stuff is really as good as people say, the government will not allow this to be legal for much longer, IMO.

That being said, I wouldn't be opposed to trying it, but I'm not sure how effective it would be for pain. Probably not as effective as the cannabis I use. It would be interesting to try them both together.

9. jikaboom123

jikaboom123 Sr. Member

All these types of herbs are just filler material(random harmless herb) and a series of different chemicals such as JWH-018(this is in K2), JWH-073, JWH-081, etc.

You can buy this stuff in 1 gram quantities for 40-55 bucks online. JWH-018 dose is around 4-5mg. So that's 200 dose's. K2 is a scam, in that effect.

That being said, it's a research chem, and hasn't been studied on humans. Herb is probably the safer choice, for now.

10. Orange Bud

Orange Bud Banned

So is there a legit web-site to buy K2 and all that non sense? The smoke shop doesnt have it.

11. spritezero

spritezero New Member

i think you can order it online

12. Ganjika

Ganjika ☼ Account Closed ☼

[​IMG]

JWH
    is the initials of the man who with the help of
    one of his students, synthesized it - John W. Huffman.

[​IMG]

(John W. Huffman)

JWH is LEGAL and should Remain that way - However, I Believe that if ANY laws are passed regarding JWH or JWH bearing products - It should be REAL quality controls and inspections to make as safe as possible for CONSUMPTION (since its inevitable there will always be people here and there that may end up smoking it and outlawing it doesn't work.) - as well as AGE limits (18 or 21 and up) - and so fourth. Outlawing something doesn't work though, since it just creates a lucrative black market powered by a dangerous criminal element.

as we have seen with marijuana in the years past since 1937 - prohibition of things like
    marijuana and even jwh just doesn't and won't work.

3 people like this.
  13. Grass-Smoka

Grass-Smoka 303% Acid

14. steveisaninja10

steveisaninja10 New Member

my friend goes to maritime so he cant burn any more so hes gotten me to try k2 and jwh018 and the k2 was way better than i expected but i wasnt as happy with the jwh but i would deff do k2 again

15. DayDreamer23

DayDreamer23 New Member

K2 , spice, and some other similar (legal) herbs are avalible in our headshop, and I hope it remains that way.

And yeah, it's a god high. But diffrent than MJ- it lasts only like 1-2 hours, maybe more, dephends on how much you smoke. No taste, no smell.

And does not include THC- that's why we smoke it, becouse sometimes we get testers for urine, and we try to avoid weed or hash at that time.
    I hope it stays legal, it would be fair that way.

And in our headshops its 15€ per 1.2 gram- and you get like 4-5 joints out of it- you don't need a large amount of it to get you high - probably becouse it includes chemicals, which is not that good, though.

I suggest you to stick with MJ- definetly healthier and tastes better.

Take care