Just took a Urine Test

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by Kundismack, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Kundismack

Kundismack New Member

Hey guys, I stumbled onto this website while i was searching for ways to get clean for a urine test. I just finished taking my urine test and did quite a few things for me to be hopefully clean. I just need some advice based on how much I smoked on if I will pass this test.

I took one hit of chronic last Saturday and then maybe a couple hits (at most) the week prior or two weeks prior(can't quite remember). Earlier this week I got a call for an interview at Office Depot and I managed to get them to schedule it today at 3pm. I drank a lot of water and a 32 oz bottle of gatorade along w/ more water. I also tried that Jazz Total Detox because several of my cousins have told me it works. I followed the directions exactly. What are the chances of me passing the urine test? I took the urine test about an hour and 45 minutes after I drank the total detox. Do I stand a good chance of passing the test?

Ive been clean 6 days after that hit of chronic. It was one hit and now that I look back, it wasn't even worth it. I didn't even get high. That's karma for you. Anyways, any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I'm 6'1 weighing at a 130lbs. I have an extremely fast metabolism and I can never gain any weight, if that plays a role in testing. I also took a home test yday just to see if I would need to use the jazz total detox. Here are the results. One was a bold purple line and the other was a faint one.

[​IMG]
  2. Hawg

Hawg Sr. Member

A line is a line. As long as it does not come back dilluted you should be good to go.
  3. Kundismack

Kundismack New Member

Hmm...well, that was last night. I thought it was a positive because the line was so faint. So, today before I took the test I drank a shit load of water...did the detox and drank a jug of gatorade. I hope doing all that today didn't screw me over. My piss was pretty clear.
  4. Kundismack

Kundismack New Member

sorry for the double post but honestly no second opinions?
  5. Secs

Secs New Member

I agree with Hawg. You drank an awful lot of fluid before your test. You probably would have tested negative without all the detox drinking. You may have to do the test again depending on what Office Depot's policy is on pre-employment dilutes. Just don't smoke again until after you get a paycheck.Hopefully you won't have to re-test for them to be able to put you to work.

The problem is that you have so much water in your urine, they cannot get an accurate reading of the actual contents of the urine. They may want you to re-test, or if it is their policy, they may just pass on you and go to the next candidate.
  6. Kundismack

Kundismack New Member

Thanks sec3...and hawg! Yeah I don't mind a retest and based on y'alls advice I won't dilute next time. I just don't want to be tested positive. That one hit wasn't worth all this trouble but it was potent stuff that's why I'm a little freaked out. I really need the job and finding one isn't the hard part but since I look over 18 most people hire me and then unhire me once they find out I'm under 18. I haven't smoked in a week and I'm not planning on anytime soon. Thanks for the advice guys.