k2 -fake weed?

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by always_stoned, May 8, 2011.

1. always_stoned

always_stoned New Member

Hey all, I'm new here but need some help.
    I've been a marijuana lover for quite a few years, never went more than a day without smoking, it's the only "drug" (really an herb, but whatever) I will touch. Just recently, I was arrested for possession of MJ and now I must be clean to pass drug tests for court and probation and whatever else the pigs want to do to me..
    Just wondering how many of you have ever tried the fake pot that you can buy at head shops?
    Is it safe? Does it make you high the same? are there any crazy side effects?
    I totally hate not using anything organic and from the lovely green earth, but I'm dying not being able to smoke.
    thanks for any help!!
  2. 5drive

5drive Slacker

K2/Spice isn't fake, it's synthetic. It'll have a similar effect but could be more intense as far as negative effects too. You should read up on toxicity and adverse effects.
    JWH-018 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  3. Zero2Sixty

Zero2Sixty New Member

Its terrible and doesnt work.
  4. always_stoned

always_stoned New Member

thanks so much, that is exactly the kind of information I've been searching for!:)
  5. phuzz01

phuzz01 Sr. Member

K2 and Spice were recently added to Schedule 1 of the Controlled Substances Act by the federal government. As such, they are now illegal in many states.
  6. 5drive

5drive Slacker

So you're saying, in your experience, that K2 has no effect? That's strange, since it's a full agonist at CB1 receptors, where cannabis is a partial. Don't think I've ever seen another report of no effect from an experienced smoker.
  7. HappyBoy1981

HappyBoy1981 Senior DEA Agent

If they were added to the list of schedule 1 drugs by the feds, wouldn't that make them illegal in ALL the states?
  8. phuzz01

phuzz01 Sr. Member

Technically yes, but state and local law enforcement cannot enforce federal drug law. Nonetheless, many states set up their drug law to mirror the federal one. Thus, when something gets added to the federal schedule, it also gets added to the state law.
  9. Drew420

Drew420 New Member

Imo, Cloud 9, and that Krush stuff is a lot closer to the real deal.
  10. bbpiswatiuse

bbpiswatiuse New Member

it will literally kill u in a month. no thc in it. its incence. it should be illegal and stay illegal. only the unifmormed dont know this
  11. Drew420

Drew420 New Member

Dude, bullshit. I know people who smoke it as much as the real deal and have been for some time. Not that I think that makes it good.
  12. demonic

demonic Sr. Member

So why the hell are the feds sticking their nose in medical marijuana?
  13. phuzz01

phuzz01 Sr. Member

I have no idea.

Also, to be accurate, there is one exception to what I said about state and local law enforcement not being able to enforce federal law. If an officer is working on a federal task force, they are sworn in as a federal officer for the time that they are assigned to that task force. They can then enforce federal law. It also goes the other way around. Federal officers cannot enforce state or local laws, unless they are sworn in as an officer by a particular state or local jurisdiction.
    2 people like this.
  14. clint902

clint902 Sr. Member

I would never trust that so called "legal bud" stuff they're selling. I read about some bad stuff being sold out there.
  15. Drew420

Drew420 New Member

It's bad stuff anyway. Those chemicals are just that and really not something you want in your body... Natural vs. lab made, I'm going with natural every single time.
  16. kbubb91

kbubb91 New Member

voodoo was my favorite kind, it made shit fun
  17. Catbong

Catbong New Member

I've smoked synthetic plenty of times, at one point it was all I smoked, and I always had a positive experience with it. I've gotten some great highs from it, also. I don't stay as high as long as if I am smoking the real deal, but the high is a lot more intense, in my opinion. I say go for it, but still be aware of potential side effects.
  18. Drew420

Drew420 New Member

The high is too intense. It doesn't feel natural.
  19. simon_james

simon_james Sr. Member

I've tried K2 Summit and Hayze synthetic.

They're crap. The high is intense and feels really chemical. It doesn't last, and the taste is kinda bad.

If you truely love the MJ and not just getting high, than you probably won't like K2 very much.
  20. Drew420

Drew420 New Member

I haven't tried Hayze, and I'm not going to, but you're right.

It's for people who just want to get fucked up. Supposedly under the guise of legality. Lol.