Knife Hits! Fun creative and potent way for getting blazed!

Discussion in 'Homemade Paraphernalia' started by Plagued, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Plagued

Plagued New Member

I was at a friends house this weekend and he showed me this thing called knife hits. Here is how it works.

1.Get a big empty plastic bottle, an example would be a Gatorade bottle.
    2.Cut off the bottom of the bottle and remove cap, making a cone
    3.Put two butter knives on the stove and let them heat up for 5 minutes with the stove on medium or medium high
    4.Put the bottle in our mouth with the top covering your mouth
    5.Have you are a friend grab the knives off the stove, one in each hand, and pick up a small bowl of bud
    6.Crush and smolder the bud with the searing knives right under the bottom of the bottle while the other person sucks in the hit
    7.Rinse and repeat.

Anyone ever hear of this and try it? It's great for parties or if you have more than 4 friends over.

2. sativaking

sativaking New Member

I used to do this nearly every morning with hash oil, but never really with bud. And if you want cooler hits, chill the bottle in the freezer, throw it in there before or while you heat up with knives

3. Addict 7S

Addict 7S New Member

I dont really see that as effective, or fun.... :p

But who knows. Lets just hope a minor doesnt read this and accidentally burn a house down or burn themself. :p

4. loco joko49

loco joko49 New Member

hmm is that effective though? i mean it sounds a little bit wasteful

5. It's called spotting or spots. They are popular in Canada and New Zealand. Have them all the time with my mates:)