Lazy eye?

Discussion in 'Medicinal Marijuana' started by Illusionist, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Illusionist

Illusionist New Member

One of my eye lids gets a little more closed then the other when I've had a smoke. Is there a way to fix this or am I doomed to an eternity of being caught by my parents?
  2. hauptmann

hauptmann Seasoned Activist

Some of my friends get that. Use visne and some prep time and that will help. Some people always have stoned eyes no matter what they try and do however.Sometimes with experience of smoking mj your eye problem will get better.

exact situation happened to a friend months ago.

k"man did you just go swimming in the ocean"
    b"nah man...why"
    k"Your eyes..they look like a car with two different headlights"
    b "oh ok.....I was just chillin...really"*walks away*

(5 mins later "b" leaves)

k"man he was so high"
    m"yeh did you see his eyes"
    k"high bastard...muahahha"
  3. WNB

WNB Seasoned Activist

Wear sunglasses :)

Or just avoid your parents. Most other adults won't say anything if you just have droopy eyelids. Just use visine.
  4. TheClash

TheClash New Member

yeah visine seems to get rid of the stoned eyes problem as well as the red eyes.
  5. BrAiNdAmAgEd

BrAiNdAmAgEd New Member

:eek: whoa i had a weird eye lid before i started the ganja...but now, its gone...actually...before i started smoking everyone thought i was a stoner,now its the opposite...hah i must be a freak :D yay
  6. Grapefruity

Grapefruity New Member

visine actually helps in half closed eyelids probs???
  7. 9billion

9billion New Member

I have the same problem :]

(sober) I can tell my eyes are slightly different and sometimes appear to have a lazy eye (I don't) cuz 1 eye is closed in so many damn pics.. but stoned.. sometimes I look terrible. It also depends on the weed. Right now I have some strong Indica that makes me look visibly stoned.. with some clean Sativa, I can smoke bowls and look totally normal

:eek:
  8. Barker

Barker Cunt.

ive got a natural lazy eye it just gets a hell of a lot lazier than usual:eek:
  9. soar2thaclouds

soar2thaclouds New Member

Last night while high, I went into the mirror, and freaked out.

It seemed that my left eye was so much droopier than my right eye. And the thing is, I woke up this morning and noticed it STILL!

Maybe I just had gotten used to it over time, but is this normal??

Also, does it get like this when you get congested sinuses?? Cuz I've just gotten over a cold but i've been blowing my nose and stuff alot, so I was wondering if its possible that a congested sinus looks puffier?
  10. Monoxide

Monoxide New Member

I went to check in my bathroom mirror just now to see if I had this problem and instead of doing so I started making funny faces to myself like I often do stoned... Heeeehee :p
  11. DaDornta

DaDornta MJ.com MASTA SELECTA

Somtimes just to really mess with me when I'm high i'll only put eyedrops in one eye.

I remember the first time I did it i looked really freaky. I had my "non-high eye" and my "high eye!" And to everyone's dismay I kept babbling on about my non-high-eye.

I swear i was having a psychosomatic response in that the eye I didn't put visine in got REALLY squinty because i kept saying it was my "high eye"...it's a fun experiment to see how well your eyedrops work.