"Legal bud" legit?

Discussion in 'The 420 Lounge' started by nickysmoke, Sep 8, 2011.

1. nickysmoke

nickysmoke New Member

The website attached to this one thats like legalbuds.com or whatever, is that legit? ik its not real weed but is it the fake weed thats legal but bad for you? my friend wants me to buy him $50 of it (i have a debit card and he doesnt) and he would give me $75. also, i warned him about how ive heard its bad for you but regardless, it is legal to order online and have, correct? i live in NY if that changes anything, thanks ^.^ p.s. he wants that "bubbakush" stuff, please only state your input if u are sure
  2. Love4TheNugg

Love4TheNugg NorCal MushroomCloud

It's legit but I highly recommend the real thing.
    2 people like this.
  3. mallitia95

mallitia95 Sr. Tokemaster

Well its legit in the fact that they sell it to you. It wont get you high. Its not the same thing as spice or k2. And its not realy bad for you because its not sprayed in all the chemicals that spice and k2 are sprayed with. At best all you will get from legalbuds.com is a bunch of random herbs mixed together in a sack that will somewhat relax you and give you a headache.
    2 people like this.
  4. Nuclear666

Nuclear666 Banned

Why the hell would he be willing to spend $75 on some legal "bud" and not just the real thing?
    3 people like this.
  5. JellyBelly

JellyBelly New Member

ive always wondered if that shit would mess your body up cos it would be good for some ppl to smoke somthing that is not cigs or weed. if theirs no chems in it i might recommend this to some ppl
  6. mallitia95

Well it wont get you high at all. And realy weed doesnt do anything bad to your body so id stick with weed.
  7. nickysmoke

nickysmoke New Member

ive tried telling him to stick with real weed but he insists that i order this for him. whatever, his ignorance is a $25 profit for me :D just wanted to make sure its legal, thanks all
  8. Beast'N On'M

Beast'N On'M Sr. Member

It'll get you high but it tastes like shit. Like previously stated, there's nothin' like the real thing.
  9. mallitia95

It wont* get you high. Nothing in the legal buds product will get you high. It will just relax you and give you a headache as Ive already stated. And the relaxation is pretty much totaly negated by the headache you get from the smoke.
  10. ghost/yaznaki

ghost/yaznaki New Member

:rolleyes:will i not mess with that then.