legal bud vs. herbal bud?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by go_green, Feb 7, 2011.

1. go_green

go_green New Member

Can someone tell me the difference between the 2? im at the job that randomly tests so i gotta start smoking the legal crap. never tried it before so im wondering if its worth even smoking. if so, any recommendations on which ones the best?

2. D.0.B

D.0.B New Member

Everytime you have the urge to smoke have a cup of tea hehe

3. TheCheese

TheCheese New Member

Alright, First stay away from legal buds there wont get you high at all and there just made to look like real weed and trick people into purchasing it.

You want herbal incense, Usually a sign that the product will get you high is it will say "Not For Human Consumption". A lot of people get ripped off buying it because it's actually extremely cheap to make. eBay tends to be a good place to get it just type in herbal incense in the search bar.

4. go_green

go_green New Member

thanks for the tip! :) much appreciated. save me the hassel of finding out the hard way.

5. Smokey McBongwater

Smokey McBongwater Sr. Member

Spice has been banned for awhile where I'm from. I had this shit called Mystery and it was the most bomb spice i have ever had. 1 hit and your high 2 and your trippin after a bowl you would be in la la land.

Be careful with that shit though its really easy to smoke too much and freak out. which means about an hour of racing schizoprenic thought patterns. It can also be alot of fun though.

If it says 'Not for human consumption' on it means that shit will get you high.

6. Kushy

Kushy down

Anyone who smokes spice is an idiot - John W. Huffman (creator of JWH spice chemicals)

Why do you "have to" start smoking this shit? Are you that addicted that you can't take a break? JWH chemicals can be damaging to the body and they have caused physical withdrawal symptoms in people (when weed has never done that). It's just pharmaceutical chemicals sprayed on twigs, it's beat as hell dude, do not smoke it. If all you care about is getting high and not your health why not just smoke some black tar heroin. Shit gets you high!

7. VaporizorMariJ

VaporizorMariJ Sr. Member

Im with Kushy, I dont get it.

Iv never said well if i can't smoke weed I need something else to smoke. Theres no substitute for weed, and its pointless trying to find one.

If you're using weed as medicine for nausea, appetite, sleeping, or something along those lines. Then you will need to find a substitute to solve those problems. You wont find that in "legal weed".

8. Smokey McBongwater

Smokey McBongwater Sr. Member

You don't know that. Infact no one knows how jwh effects humans.

You mean just like thc.

Ugh even more fail. Thats exactly what prohibitionists say about bud stop being such a hypocrite. Just a little FYI herion is still used as medicine in some countries.

A Drug is Drug is Drug. No one drug is worse then another. You can fuck your life up with bud you can fuck your life up with meth. in the end whats the difference? What makes you feel superior to someone who uses spice?

What the fuck is up with all the elitest potheads? "its okay that i smoke pot all day everyday, but fuck people who do (drug)?

9. Kushy

Kushy down

Where the hell did I ever say "fuck people who do (any type of drug)". are you serious dude you're trippin. all i said was just that it's bad for you, and that you shouldn't do it. whether or not you do is your decision, that's just my warning. most of my friends have gone through hard drug phases, my best friend has had his problems with brown and tweek dude so stop acting like I don't know anything about drugs. I think he's really stupid when he cooks or shoots but I don't think i'm any better than him. I just think it's sad that he dipped into it to be begin with and now he's hooked.

And what you say about "a drug is drug is drug". Wtf you cannot be serious. Yes, just because you shoot heroin or smoke spice doesn't make you a bad person or 'inferior' than me. it just means that you guys are taking a risk with a risky drug and I am choosing not to.

And as for "I don't know what effect it has on humans". Well this gives a pretty good idea:
    Just cause nothing bad happens when you smoke it moderately but doesn't mean that it can fuck with you in ways (long term) that cannabis doesn't.

10. Kushy

Kushy down

Hey smokey mcbongwater, how bout instead of reporting my post as negative saying "too much ignorance" you actually man up and just respond in a rational manner to my post.