Lets go to Costa Rica

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by imported_foofurxl, Oct 13, 2003.

1. imported_foofurxl

imported_foofurxl New Member

Go to costa rica. the pacific side. jaco / dominical / tamraindo / pavones.
    Jungle right up to a black sand beach. monkeys, huge iguanas running around all over, beautifull girls, cheap hookers, AWSOME natinoal parks ( monte verde) jungle jungle, some of the best surf in the world ( hermosa, boca brancca, escondido, jaco, pavones, witches rock, ollies point) beatufiul latino girls.
    prostituion is legal, marijuana is not frowned upoun GREAT BUDZ
    got a oz of mids for 30 bucks, and 1/8 of great nugz for 50.
    what elese, costa rica is the ****. it costs like nothing to eat or live there. hotels for 15 bucks a night. cheap and great food. impeial beer is great. i cant wait to go back, 150 bucks for a 7day car rental. so much fun, figure a week trip costs 600 bucks
    280 dollars round trip from miami to sanjose costa rica.
    so who wants to go with me ? im planning another trip soon, i have been there once, i got some good experience getting around. im 19, im a dood. ahha
    ill be surfing almost all day everyday.
    did i mention active volcano too ? yes it spews rocks and lava.
    [email protected]
    lemme know
    james

2. **** dude that sounds like a rad idea. i dont think im gonna email you yet, but im totally intruiged by this group stoner vacation you are trying to organize. Maybe i am one of those types of people who dont want to be the first on board. try to make it in january.:D

3. PhreshwaterPhunk

PhreshwaterPhunk Mister Natural

I'm not quite sure the boards are chill with this idea of organizing a get-together, could end up negitive. But it sounds awesome, goodluck with it. ;)

4. imported_Ilúvatar

imported_Ilúvatar Where is my mind...

that does sound like a good idea, but the whole idea of going on vacation with a complete stranger sort of screams "your going to kill me and eat my soul."

i mean no offense but its just kind of creepy :D

ummm, well I better go... :sulkoff:

5. Rusty_Cage

Rusty_Cage Sophist

My brother in law does a lot of business in Costa Rica. If only I could convince him to take me!

6. buzzmobile

buzzmobile Member

Vamonos!

Yo hablo espan~ol muy bien, pero yo quiero a pescar tambien.

buzzmobile:D

7. nipplering

nipplering New Member

50 bucks for an 1/8th of "great nugz" isn't anything special, its the same price where i live, and weed is considerd overpriced here...

8. Rusty_Cage

Rusty_Cage Sophist

who needs "great nugz" when you can get an ounce for $30?!

Thats when I roll out the godfather papers and proclaim, "Sir, I do believe the dank buds can go f*ck themselves."

Damn, I'm high :chokin:

9. imported_foofurxl

imported_foofurxl New Member

when i got that oz i was rollin up HUGE cohibas
    anyway, ill bump this post up again, when i get more info of when im going next. peace

10. Stephanie S.

Stephanie S. Original

Hedonists!! All of you, Hedonists! The shame. tsk tsk.

:D

peace

11. zoltron

zoltron Banned

I've always wanted to see Costa Reefa

I also heard it's a great place to retire. Like you mentioned, cheap cost-of-living there...hotels for $15? Food cheap? Why the big price range for the herb?

Anyway, let's go...I'm leaving my family...don't tell them, I'll sneak out 1 night & never return [yeah sure]...but seriously, I do want to check out Costa Reefa. It no Costa Lotta, huh?:chokin: :wave:

12. Herb Ninja

Herb Ninja Seasoned Activist

Hotels for 15$?!?!?!? I'm happy when I pay that much for a hostel. Damn, sounds like the place to be, except I pay 50$ for a CHRONIC 8th on Maui, when I go to a foreign country I usually expect the weed to be cheaper then the expensive U.S.A even though I have not purchased herb inside any foreign country except the netherlands. The whole cheap hooker thing doesn't turn me on at all, the idea of paying for sex disgusts me.

To be honest i'm suprised this thread wasn't closed, I suppose its not far enough off topic though..... ....

13. imported_Ilúvatar

imported_Ilúvatar Where is my mind...

Re: I've always wanted to see Costa Reefa

BOOOOOOOO! :mad:

sorry, i hate puns :laugh:

14. zoltron

zoltron Banned

That was 2/3 of a pun...P U

15. Roy

Roy New Member

"that does sound like a good idea, but the whole idea of going on vacation with a complete stranger sort of screams "your going to kill me and eat my soul."

I used to go on trips all the time with strangers. It can be a lot of fun. Yeah there are creeps out there but most people aren't.

Maybe talk on the phone and get to know each other a bit first. Get a few people together for the trip so you're not "alone" with anyone.