Liquid THC

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Buds_Of_Steele, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Buds_Of_Steele

Buds_Of_Steele Your Undisputed Disputer

could you condense vapor from a vaporizor into a liquid?

or would the THC go stale?

2. 5drive

5drive Slacker

You always get some vapor condensation on a cooler surface. It's not just THC though, and it's not liquid. It's a gooey oil. It's the natural by-product of vaporization. What you're talking about doing wouldn't be practical, even if it's possible. Oil yes, liquid no.

3. FunkySkunky

FunkySkunky Gentille, allouette

There are threads on here about harvesting very good hash oils from vaporizer whips. I think Troublemaker42 made a good thread or post... somewhere around here....

anyway

You can make oils this wayy... Some take keif and put it in a very small amount of 99 alcohol. Try to dissolve it all and then let the alcohol evaporate or boil it off very carefully with ventilation.

4. ReXBudMan

ReXBudMan New Member

becuase of this thread i took apart my tubing from my vape just now. Iv noticed the residue buildup over time, its pretty used but fresh oil. I ran a ciggarette through it soaking that residue to the paper on the outside, then smoked the ciggi.

Worked quite well, quite quite................................. well...

5. Big Nate

Big Nate New Member

I know it makes an oily sticky substance, but i've never tried getting high off of it. I can't imagine how terrible it must taste.

6. Kushy

Kushy down

Actually, wandhash and vapor residue is very tasty IMO and has a pleasant smell. On the other hand, smoking pipes and bongs used in combustion smell like an asshole. Have you ever smelled a bong before? Horrible. Vapor whips and hoses however, have a pleasant incense/popcorn/pot smell to it and when you vape/smoke it, it's much more pleasant than smoking pipe resin (nasty)

2 people like this.