list of things that make u lose ur high

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by markd653, Dec 10, 2007.

1. markd653

markd653 New Member

taking a shower any1 know what else does?

2. wishmaster

wishmaster New Member

didnt know it makes u lose ur high...i like taking one

3. Trocisp

Trocisp Guest

People who don't use punctuation, proper spelling or grammar.

2 people like this.
  4. Tenderlungs

Tenderlungs Sr. Member

I love taking showers high.

My mom brings me down though, bad energy.

5. SmokeNToke564

SmokeNToke564 New Member

whats weird is that food seems to take away my high... like after i eat it sort of sobers me up.. anyone else have that happen?

6. jschwab923

jschwab923 New Member

yeah man, food definitely seems to lessen my high at times. I thought someone definitely would have said putting eye drops in. That almost kills my high, makes me way to aware and open eyed.

7. jschwab923

jschwab923 New Member

getting a phone call from a parent, almost getting caught by cops/authority figures, listening to some dumb ass talk about shit he knows nothing about (everyone knows that one really annoying stoner), getting injured, exercising(maybe), getting shot, trying really hard to focus and forget your stoned(maybe, I don't know), falling asleep, doing some other drug that overpowers your high, uhh yeah that's all I can come up with right now.

8. Feorge Gorman

Feorge Gorman New Member

THIS in the 'rear-view'...

...always does it for ME! :ns:

[​IMG]

9. Planet Smasher

Planet Smasher New Member

Masturbation....

But really, eating realy makes my high lessen. Especially if I drink coffee.

10. krad

krad New Member

the only thing that makes me lose my high is about 2-3 hours.

11. chadwick

chadwick Sr. Member

:rofl2:HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! that happened to me the other day, end of last month all the cops were out, and as im sitting in a parking lot with my jar and some baggies out with a couple small 1 gram piles of weed waiting to be put in my baggies i look up and see a fucking cop in my rear view:eek:, wow i was pretty close to shitting my pants, but by some for of miracle he didnt see the weed:hail:, dut dear god he was looking at me from his car, i like sorting my weed in 1 gram piles to limit myself if you wanted to know why

but what brings my high down apart from that is, my parents calling, or seeing a rent a cop flashing his light at you and you think hes a real cop, that sucks to, especialy when your friend throws his stash through the gate and you ave to be the one who climbs the fucking hill covered in shrubbery in the dark:rolleyes:

12. nowlight

nowlight New Member

Having someone call me or knock on my door when iam baked. Not a good thing, besides its scares me shitless anyways when that happens. Work till 2am.

13. nowlight

nowlight New Member

Having someone call me or knock on my door when iam baked. Not a good thing, besides its scares me shitless anyways when that happens. Work till 2am.

14. nowlight

nowlight New Member

15. nowlight

nowlight New Member

16. Bl4ck3n3D

Bl4ck3n3D New Member

Nothing but time.

17. Jake

Jake Sr. Member

Caller ID: UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT

18. markd653

markd653 New Member

i would hate to lose my high from eating that must really suck

19. Bud&bluntman

Bud&bluntman Sr. Member

mama yellin at me

20. Ler

Ler Sr. Member

Catching yourself spacing out. One of the my favorite things about being high is just letting my mind wander and think about whatever! As soon as I become aware of my mind doing that, instantly brings me down a little. :(