London, Ontario

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by EllaSnow, Apr 28, 2010.

1. EllaSnow

EllaSnow New Member

Hey everyone, anyone from London? I'm new on this board and definitely *not* looking to meet up with chill people in the area because that would be against the forum rules, right?

Seriously though, PM me if you want to chat about things in London Ontario!

2 people like this.
  2. newcarcaviar

newcarcaviar Sr. Member

Welcome, EllaSnow!

I hope you're not insinuating anything here though. ;)

Code-talk or not, rules are rules.

4 people like this.
  3. EllaSnow

EllaSnow New Member

Don't worry, I'll be good.

If we use this to get in touch, then chat elsewhere on the 'net, that's got to be alright.

I know a forum like this has got to protect its arse, but I also like to conduct my life primarily in the real world. The internet's great for making new connections (and getting to know enough about a person to determine they are not going to lure me off somewhere and chop me up into small bits), but it's no substitute for getting to know a new friend face to face.

Long story short, I read the posting guidelines and I do not intend to break them, I'll respect your rules.

2 people like this.
  4. EllaSnow

EllaSnow New Member

Edit: whoops, answered my own question

5. TheRealTupac

TheRealTupac New Member

Welcome, son :hail:

Born in east london here mate smoke weed everyday just rollin me and maryjane thats my world and my thanngggg we can smoke a fattie to the dub all night long the weed cant get no better LOL :angel:

6. euphoric dreams

euphoric dreams Sr. Member

:ns:
    Nawww just kidding. Ontario is too relaxed in it's marijuana enforcement for you to be a cop browsing around to bust.

Welcome to the boards!

7. Buds_Of_Steele

Buds_Of_Steele Your Undisputed Disputer

welcome, im from Mt.Pleasant (near Brantford) myself. Always great to meet the neighbours :)

8. MrIMStoned

MrIMStoned |BIG BROTHER|

I live in the Pond Mills area.

I'm not going to meet up with anyone though, since I prefer my anonymity....

Just kidding. I'm an anti-social weirdo.

2 people like this.
  9. Lion of Judah

Lion of Judah Sr. Member

Hamilton also sends its greetings :)

10. Grass-Smoka

Grass-Smoka 303% Acid

Welcome fellow Ontarian smoker. :wave:

Anybody from Sauga here? If you live near here you should know what Sauga stands for. ;)

11. MrIMStoned

MrIMStoned |BIG BROTHER|

I wonder how many londons there are and how many thames rivers. I know of at least two...

12. Lion of Judah

Lion of Judah Sr. Member

A bit off topic here, but I made it too London England (and Paris France) before making it to the Ontario locales of said names. I shit you not...

By the way, did you know only Ontarian's mention London and Paris followed by 'Ontario'? Its true.

13. MrIMStoned

MrIMStoned |BIG BROTHER|

Yea, because if you just said London or Paris, people would think you meant the original.

14. forty2

forty2 New Member

I hope you guys understand ths london is in canada lol. Whatsup from mississauga.

2 people like this.
  15. Grass-Smoka

Grass-Smoka 303% Acid

+1 for being from Sauga :)

16. Hookahs

Hookahs Banned

[​IMG]

To the Community

EllaSnow

17. Grimm

Grimm New Member

greetingd from Brantford