Magnum Detox

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by mbruthalca, Apr 13, 2009.

1. mbruthalca

mbruthalca New Member

So I have an upcoming urine test by Quest Diagnostics and was considering taking Magnum Detox. My question is whether or not the test can tell if I have used the detox drink and if that will alter my results at all?

And also, would it be a bad idea to do the detox and the dilution method listed by N2?

Gotta pass this test.

thanks
  2. Sarahlikestotoke

Sarahlikestotoke New Member

the detox drinks are just an expensive form of dilution.... can you tell us whats in the detox drink and how much water do they want you to consume with it?
  3. ashlee lynn x0

ashlee lynn x0 Sr. Member

A friend of mine used a drink similar to Magnum Detox, and he passed his test. I'm not sure if he did anything else with it, but if you wanted to dilute a little, it couldn't hurt.
  4. mbruthalca

mbruthalca New Member

The drink requires to drink 18 oz right after and only little portions after that. It also has high levels of vitamin b12 & b6, as well as riboflavin (i think). Otherwise, the ingredients seem pretty normal as in any regular beverage. Should I worry that the drink will come up in the Quest test?
  5. ashlee lynn x0

ashlee lynn x0 Sr. Member

If the ingredients don't seem to have anything out of the ordinary, I wouldn't think that you'd have anything to worry about.
  6. Secs

Secs New Member

Don't do dilution AND the detox drink, that would be too much fluid. Do one or the other or use the detox drink as substitute for some of the fluids in the delution method.