Making a Pipe

Discussion in 'Homemade Paraphernalia' started by Closet Pigs, Sep 13, 2003.

1. Closet Pigs

Closet Pigs New Member

What are some ways to make a homemade pipe aside from using plumbing parts and such? I'm thinking more along the lines of common household items.
  2. C104K3D

C104K3D New Member

You should specify more. By a pipe, what do you mean? With household materials you can make bongs, with a popcan or drink bottle and such. I don't know about a pipe.
  3. Closet Pigs

Closet Pigs New Member

A pipe um... like the little thing you hold in your hand. I'm probably getting a real pipe tomorrow, but I'm just making this thread out of curiosity and in case I don't get my pipe tomorrow.
  4. SouthernStoner

SouthernStoner New Member

metal kazzo. just punch out all the plastic and put a screen at the bottom of the metal bowl
  5. Closet Pigs

Closet Pigs New Member

What's a kazzo?
  6. SouthernStoner

its a little intrument that makes a buzzing noise
  7. Closet Pigs

Closet Pigs New Member

Oh, yeah, a KAZOO, now a Kazzo.
  8. Closet Pigs

Closet Pigs New Member

Heh, if I used a kazoo... would it make noise when you inhaled?
  9. SouthernStoner

haha no cuz u have to take out the plastic. Everyone i tell this idea too asks that. Sorry on the spelling ive never been a good speller
  10. atucker20

atucker20 New Member

Heres what you COULD do...

Desperate times call for desperate measures. You don't have to do this and I certainly don't recommend it, but if you need somethin to smoke out of get some aluminum foil. Tear off a good sized sheet and find something to "roll" the foil up in...like a sharpie marker or pen. Roll it up and take the pen out then bend the foil as to make a bowl. Simple as that.

Anyway foil is generally pretty bad for you to smoke from but it isn't going to cause any permanent damage for the few times you might use your little pipe.

:chokin:
  11. Mattinwc79

Mattinwc79 New Member

I've heard that smoking a pipe out of aluminum foil is real bad because the foil burns and creates aluminum oxide which is really hazardous. Probably better to make a pipe out of an apple or something.
  12. ManMulcahey

ManMulcahey Wilson, King of Prussia

use the head of a monkey wrench. You take it off and its this little metal piece. Wish i had a picture but sadly i do not.
  13. BloodNOil

BloodNOil New Member

I once wanted to use a harmonica somehow to make a musical bong
  14. Rugbee

Rugbee Banned

Get some toilet paper, unroll all the paper from it and use the spool as a pipe.

Poke a hole in the middle, then get a piece of tinfoil insert it in the hole, then get a needle and poke tiny holes in the tin foil, put you're bud inside then use the upper part as a carb and the lower part to take a hit.

It's good for emergency situations or if you don't have time to make a better one.
  15. TrainSmoker

TrainSmoker New Member

Household items eh?

Steamroller similiar to the post before mine, but take a pringles can cut a hole in it, make a bowl out of tin foil or something, pop another small hole in the side or something, and instant steamroller.