Making hash out of bong/pipe residue

Discussion in 'The 420 Lounge' started by teog, Dec 25, 2005.

1. teog

teog New Member

i know theres mostly tar in bong and pipe residue but under my screen i see tons of thc crystals and was thinking maybe it would be worth it to collect some and extract the thc out of it to make oil or hash? has anyone ever tryed it? if so how many grams of residue did you use and what method of making hash or oil did you use ty

o ya and merry christmas :xmas:

2. Seelesauger

Seelesauger New Member

sounds nasty

3. DarkPhoenix

DarkPhoenix New Member

i dunno if u wanna be making oil or hash out of ur rez, but i do have a better question that kinda relates to your question so i might as well ask here :cool: i have tones of crystals from my bud buster and its sitting in a shot glass :thumbsup: is thier a way of compressing it into hash? :D

4. teog

teog New Member

get a kif/pollen presser or just learn how to make one

5. Higher Logic

Higher Logic Web Developar

You can't make hash out of the pipe residue. Just throw that crap in the garbage. And if you want to press your trichomes down, put it between some paper and apply some weight; it's probably better to put a couple bricks on it overnight. Otherwise they make little pill-pressers that you screw down to compact dust-like substances into a hardened pill-like object; you can find 'em at your headshop.

6. teog

teog New Member

do you know anyone who has tryed to make hash out of pipe residue higher logic?

i shall attempt to make hash out of alot of bowl resign

7. Reefa Cheefa

Reefa Cheefa New Member

Smoke It

i dont kno your bud situation higher logic but i kno sometimes i run out of bud every now and then. i take my metal pipe break it down and use a lighter or something and hear it up and scrape out tha sticky resin from the entire inside untill i have a nice pile. you can throw it back in the pipe and smoke it, mix it with your bud or put it on a cigarette. either way itll get u fu**ed up. so enjoy!:mj: