Making joints with no rolling paper

Discussion in 'Homemade Paraphernalia' started by steelpulse, Dec 7, 2011.

1. steelpulse

steelpulse New Member

I only smoke joints and blunts because I don't like inhaling a lot of lighter gas from using a pipe/bong. I don't have any regular papers or cigars on me and I have literally zero money until friday. I do have a bunch of stuff around the house that I could use though, but I want to be as safe as I can. Which one of these sounds the safest?

1. printer paper

2. the blank pages in a old book

3. rice paper

4. Gum wrappers with no foil or ink on them

2. Raizor *3GS*

Raizor *3GS* Sr. Member

I known a couple people (And tried myself) to use bible paper, but that's only in extreme cases. There's usually a pipe or bong around I can hit. Just use a match and put it in a pipe instead of trying to find some shody method to get a joint out of it. And please don't use printer paper if you don't like inhaling a little bit of butane.... There's tons of chemicals in that printer paper.

3. mallitia95

mallitia95 Sr. Tokemaster

Bible paper is the best. You gotta lick it all together then move a lighter back and forth across it.

4. 1956

1956 Sr. Member

Some rolling papers are made of rice paper.

3 people like this.
  5. Bud Is good

Bud Is good Resident non smoker

You can also use a large fan leaf..Seen it in high times..Thought it was interesting..

6. WolfGang Paco

WolfGang Paco Sr. Member

Most any paper that isn't rolling paper, is going to be a lot more harmful than butane from a lighter.

2 people like this.
  7. CasSteal

CasSteal New Member

Hit it from an apple with a match. Dude printer paper? I don't mean to laugh but dude how the fff was that number one? Man I'm still laughing

8. Umphish

Umphish New Member

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE WTF!!!!!!!! you will inhale bleach and other shit in printer paper not not lighter fluid just wait or:
    1. carve a wood pipe (its easy i have one all u need is a swiss army knife, and mybe a nail and hammer) theres prolly videos on youtube but u can figure it out. also u can reuse it so when ever your out of papers your halve this and who know u might find bowls funner than joints.

2. an apple just cut a hole on top and another on the side and if its narrow u wont need to find a screen (also u can make one out of a carrot or patato)

3. gravity bong just find a 2 letter soda bottle or something like that and cut of the bottom and put a hole in the lid then put socket in it.

hope this helps happy tokin:)

9. michelemishellie

michelemishellie New Member

Use the rice paper,,,,since you have it already,,,,it is the least harmful of your list,,,,and leave the bible alone,,,that is old school,,,,and the only people I know that have used bible paper ,,,they was in jail. Regular paper just would not burn right.

10. michelemishellie

He said he does not "like" to smoke out of pipes and bongs,,,,that is all so complicated,,carving and cutting and inserting,,,,,,if a person wants an easy,, quick,, pipe,, just use an empty soda can,, dent it in like for an area to put a little bud on,,,,but poke some holes in the dented area ,,,,put your mouth on the opening where you drink from and smoke,,,easy and it works if you don't have anything else. And can still recycle when your done.

11. mallitia95

Smoking out of soda cans is thought to be bad. There are dyes and paint and alluminum that your inhailing. You also have to deal with the horrid taste.

12. michelemishellie

Let me make a list real quick of so many other things that are bad for you but we do it anyway ,,,,,the soda that came from that can is bad for you for gods sake,,,,Never would I tell someone to smoke out of a can on a daily basis,,,,,YUCK,,,,,But in a pinch when you are DESPERATE and NOT done on a daily basis,,,it is perfectly fine,,,,like I said look at all the other things,,,,what are they saying about cell phones? Still using your cell phone ,,,,,I think they said the microwave was bad too,,,,I love my microwave,,,,Diet soda is worse than regular,,,,I drink diet,,,,and the list goes on, and on ,,,,,,But your right,,,taste bad,,,,but your desperate,,,what ya going to do?

13. Raizor *3GS*

Raizor *3GS* Sr. Member

Or you could always find 2 dollars and go buy papers....

2 people like this.
  14. gspsilva

gspsilva New Member

rice paper is prob your best bet if your desperate because i have king sized rasta papers that are rice paper and they burn great but dunno if it would be same kinda stuff since papers were made for joints

15. JasonHowe

JasonHowe New Member

Could always just get some freakin' Beeline ffs.....

16. Eric904P

Eric904P New Member

Thats even worse than a lighter, and prob worse than the paper. Aluminum is horrible to burn out of - has all sorts of chemicals. My suggestion if u just will not use a pipe of any sort or a bong is use bible or rice paper. ik bible is ghetto, but it does work in a pinch, and a really good old one isnt that bad. if u dont like using lighters, consider another fuel source. anyone else who know anything about this feel free to comment and tell me im full of shit, but i think u could easily use a candle, or make a alcohol lamp like used in chem labs. they burn clean, the only problem is applying the flame to ur bud. just NEVER use that printer paper. anything that makes smoke w/o having weed in it isnt something u want to use in a j.

2 people like this.
  17. mallitia95

I dont know where you live, but in most places bee line or hemp wick is hard to come by. Like in oklahoma.

18. JasonHowe

JasonHowe New Member

You can order it online and have it shipped to you, so it shouldn't matter.

19. mallitia95

True, good idea.